Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

6 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm assuming their must be more to the rafa hate then just him managing Liverpool right?

He called them 'a small club' after a Merseyside Derby while he was there. Which is funny because:

a) they are; and

b) being this incredibly wound up about it 15 years later proves it.

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Tell us you're waiting for Poch to become available without telling us you're waiting for Poch to become available.

Not sure how it could get worse for spurs. The footballs going to make me want to gouge my eyes out. Curious to see if they are going to become the new Portugal 'B' team? 🤔

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Who've had a worse day? Everton fans or spurs fans?

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Just shows how bad spurs and Everton are run. 

It means a lot to me that they're both having meltdowns over their new managers on the same day we announced Daka.

• Like 2

Benitez and Nuno may both be un-glitzy appointments that are far from appealing to the fans. But thinking back to when we signed Ranieri after sacking off Pearson, many an eyebrow were raised, and look how that turned out.

I won’t be so quick to cast aside Spurs or Everton as no threat whatsoever, it has the potential to be rather embarrassing 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dan Gliballs said:

Benitez and Nuno may both be un-glitzy appointments that are far from appealing to the fans. But thinking back to when we signed Ranieri after sacking off Pearson, many an eyebrow were raised, and look how that turned out.

I won’t be so quick to cast aside Spurs or Everton as no threat whatsoever, it has the potential to be rather embarrassing 

I was quite happy and optimistic with the appointment of Mr Ranieri