Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

28 minutes ago, shailen said:

Newcastle sounds like a library right now! 

They needed Amanda on the pitch at half time geeing them up. Either that or some live be-headings?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Re: The game/footballers; Is it really the english though? I'm led to believe the uptake for vaccine is low amongst footballers in general I don't see how you can specifically pin it on the english or those from abroad, I think the question should be, Why do footballers think they're so ****ing special and not get vaccinated.

This is where you question the discrepancies and integrity of the game.

It's either you don't cancel any game and dig into your reserves which would be my preference or you cancel them all.

So you would be happy to pay 40pounds or more to watch reserves play **** that the Premier league are a disgrace and if I was Chelsea I would not have turned up this is becoming ridiculous and I agreed with the Brentford manager with a break for this weekend to try and get teams back with some normality for the festive period 

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Wolves are very good defensively. This is what we need.

It's surprised all of us that Bruno has actually improved us defensively. We look very well organised. Kilman improving to being one of our best players has helped too. Still not conceded from a set-piece yet this season either (fingers crossed). 

Chelsea have improved 2nd half but it could still go either way. 

14 minutes ago, lcfc cowboys said:

So you would be happy to pay 40pounds or more to watch reserves play **** that the Premier league are a disgrace and if I was Chelsea I would not have turned up this is becoming ridiculous and I agreed with the Brentford manager with a break for this weekend to try and get teams back with some normality for the festive period 

My season ticket works out at about £22 a game for starters, if I was going to Everton today it'd have only cost £30 not £40 or more, as it would for the Chelsea fans travelling to Molleneux, i'm being pedantic of course.

Our situation - we had it called off because we didn't have a fit CB (We do but choose not to use him/them), simple as that as far as i'm concerned, absolutely nothing to do with Covid, given how awful we've been in defence this season, playing the reserves actually sounds quite appealing, they can't do any worse.

Edited by Matt

11 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It's surprised all of us that Bruno has actually improved us defensively. We look very well organised. Kilman improving to being one of our best players has helped too. Still not conceded from a set-piece yet this season either (fingers crossed). 

Chelsea have improved 2nd half but it could still go either way. 

Come on Adama. Prove them wrong. 

This is tight. 

1 minute ago, sishades said:

19 win in 22 away games for the mancs. Stunning.

Amanda Stabley looks like shes been made from a lump of stone. Great angular jaw bone and cheeks.

How embarrassing for her. The Arabs must be enjoying being humiliated…

• Haha 1