Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

10 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

No, it's a yellow card foul. He's tried to boot the ball and missed it. It's nowhere near as bad as Kane's in the first half.

It frightens me that people who follow football can't see this lol

Football is becoming so much of a parody of itself that people seem to be losing touch with reality 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Freedoms are given to all citizens regardless of intelligence levels. If anything it is up to the intelligent members of society to protect the lesser intelligent from  manipulation and erosion of their freedoms by those who wish to control others.

I’m a right thick cvnt, I quite like being controlled. X 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

No, it's a yellow card foul. He's tried to boot the ball and missed it. It's nowhere near as bad as Kane's in the first half.

He's quite clearly gone to clean the player out as well. May have gone to boot the ball but be knew what he was doing as well in targeting the player with that much force. 

9 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Also on the Robertson one I think my opinion is also based on the player. He is a nasty little twat which is why I think it was a clear kick on the player. 

Agreed, he gets away with a lot of snidey stuff. Liverpool fans mistake it for passion (same as Klopp and his rants) but ultimately its just general cvntiness. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He is. 

However he was very quiet today and wasn't his usual productive or influential self. 

Oh indeed. But folk being all salty makes me laugh. One bad game and they’re jumping on him. He’s a fecking machine. X 

26 minutes ago, MattFox said:

15 minutes ago, Corky said:

Think that's the right call- one game in the next two weeks (if the League Cup is delayed) will give clubs a chance to get players back and take it easy after Boxing Day.

Why specifically that round and not the earlier Boxing Day/27th Dec round?