Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Sick seeing both Spurs and Arsenal cementing themselves in the top 5, Arteta has really turned Arsenal around from being at the bottom at the start of the season. He bought so well particularly in his defense, last season they were conceding so many goals and he's got a few youngsters coming through that will score goals. And Conte has done wonders at Spurs even through he's hasn't got the chance to buy anyone yet, really makes me feel sick!

Just now, StanSP said:

Doesn't stop you getting COVID though?

I know, but in a situation like this it feels like testing for testings sake. They are much less likely to be ill and much less likely to be transmitting to others.

34 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Why's there so little fans in the ground 

Loads of Covid down south, Spurs and West Ham half empty today

Also getting to the Amex without using the train is near enough impossible and services are awful on Boxing Day 

2 hours ago, theessexfox said:

Yeah, not sure we’d bother if we have Bertrand, but I think he’d be a really good fit for us 

This is what’s annoying. Playing it safe is what takes you to evertons level... to really challenge the pyramid you’ve got to take a chance on less known players. 

cuccurrella, livramento, coufal are 3 great examples of great talents that cost very little. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Sick seeing both Spurs and Arsenal cementing themselves in the top 5, Arteta has really turned Arsenal around from being at the bottom at the start of the season. He bought so well particularly in his defense, last season they were conceding so many goals and he's got a few youngsters coming through that will score goals. And Conte has done wonders at Spurs even through he's hasn't got the chance to buy anyone yet, really makes me feel sick!

Yes, just look what can sometimes (not always) happen when you ditch an underperforming manager.

• Like 2