Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

19 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Got Bournemouth job Parker has

....and neither are in the PL lol Keep up davieG

• Haha 1

Everton fans moan about appointing Rafa but he's won more than what they have won nearly 30 years.

2x Fa Cups

1x Champions League

2x Europa League

1X Fifa World Club Cup

1x Super Cup

1x La Liga 

I mean is that really a bad appointment, I can understand the Liverpool connection but take that asside he's a good career. Style isn't pretty of course but unlike Big Sam or Woy at least his trophy cabniet is full. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stadt said:

There’s a juicy Bundesliga +50% bonus to any goal or assist figures coming from Germany. So Sancho's numbers need taking with a pinch of salt.

Werner got 28 goals last season and 6 this season in a very similar amount of minutes.

Havertz 4 this season, 12 last.

Paco Alcacer got 18 goals in ~1200 minutes for Dortmund in 18/19. Since leaving Germany, he’s got 10 goals in ~2500 minutes.

Didn't that clown at Newcastle also come from the bundesliga? 

It's years since I followed the league there, but I was always of the opinion that outside of the top 6, the Mainzs and Augsburgs and Freiburgs, the standard is woeful. Mid championship to upper league 1. 

41 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Didn't that clown at Newcastle also come from the bundesliga? 

It's years since I followed the league there, but I was always of the opinion that outside of the top 6, the Mainzs and Augsburgs and Freiburgs, the standard is woeful. Mid championship to upper league 1. 

Yes but to be fair Joelinton didn't really score in the Bundesliga either. I'm convinced that transfer was some sort of money laundering scheme or similar. No way does someone look at Joelintons record in the Bundesliga and think 40m is a price worth paying. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I genuinely hope he ends up at Everton just to see Arsenal fans go into absolute meltdown lol

Everton do not need another centre half. They have about 9 of them.

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Yes but to be fair Joelinton didn't really score in the Bundesliga either. I'm convinced that transfer was some sort of money laundering scheme or similar. No way does someone look at Joelintons record in the Bundesliga and think 40m is a price worth paying. 

Yep His best scoring league season was 8 in 33 in the Austrian league… his record was worse in the bundesliga 

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I genuinely hope he ends up at Everton just to see Arsenal fans go into absolute meltdown lol

White is such an Everton type signing. 

over hyped, over priced English player who is raved about because he can pass a ball pretty well. 

If he was half the player people make out, bielsa would be going all out for him. 

Michael keane 2.0 

Edited by Lambert09

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Funny thing is they could be 15yr old kids or like 40yr old blokes given twitter United fans have the mental capacity of a goldfish 

I normally think if they have a footy player picture they’re normally kids, but I’m not sure anymore.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Heaton to United is an odd one career related. He's better than a 3rd choice keeper behind De gea and Henderson.

Cash in, maybe get some medals. Improve under the training and player/facility quality. Or he just doesn't have the drive to challenge for a number 1 spot at a lower half PL/Championship club.

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Cash in, maybe get some medals. Improve under the training and player/facility quality. Or he just doesn't have the drive to challenge for a number 1 spot at a lower half PL/Championship club.

True, just seems a big step up from their last 3rd choice of Lee grant. 

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

If only United weren’t dumb overpaying ***** with transfers. Is what it is bro lol 

Exactly this. Clubs like Utd set the standard of transfer fees. 

Without VVD going to Liverpool for £80m or whatever it was... Maguire wouldn't have moved for £85m and we wouldn't be holding that figure as a standard when selling them any potential players in the future. 

Just after Sancho signed for Man Utd, the BBC Football website is quite all over the signing - with articles like '...a hybrid of the modern age'.

Quite annoying to be honest.

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Funny thing is they could be 15yr old kids or like 40yr old blokes given twitter United fans have the mental capacity of a goldfish 

I agree. But you've been in to the LCFC section of Foxestalk and read a few posts, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1