Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Col city fan said:

Said this before… with the billions spent by Utd over the years it’s beyond belief to think they consistently start with Fred and McTominay in midfield 

Don't forget Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Martial

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Peckfortonfox said:

He did a good job and got them playing nice football but the often went back to his L1 players as he signed some right shite once in the PL

No better than Dyche as a Manager

13 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

There’s no conflict for me to be honest

I think Howe’s overrated, and it was just fashionable to think he was good at Bournemouth. 

As for Newcastle’s fans? Be lovely to see them relegated this season and struggle like anything to get back up. 

St Maximim is a great player though 

Hes a likable fella I don't really care about his ability, he always plays good football so he's an asset to the league and is one of the few decent English coaches. You're doing him a disservice there, considering bournemouth haven't kicked up trees after his departure 

Guest Col city fan
Just now, StevieLynex said:

Not much evidence of a Ragnick revolution so far - no better than OGS

I think Utd look much more organised defensively than under Ole. He didn’t have much of a clue towards the end 

Going forward is where they look so disjointed now. Giving the ball away at will

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Jaspa said:

Iheanacho would be a good signing for Newcastle. Not that I want him gone or even have to play against him twice a season but you could imagine them being interested.

I agree 

Guest nathan.
Just now, Peckfortonfox said:

I’d take dyche at city and I rate dyche much higher than Howe 

I suggested this last night after our twatting.

I got torn to shreds. 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Jaspa said:

Iheanacho would be a good signing for Newcastle. Not that I want him gone or even have to play against him twice a season but you could imagine them being interested.

I was thinking the same. He's someone that can score goals in the Premier League, isn't Brendan's first choice, so I could imagine them coming in with a bid as high as £50m. If they did, would we accept it?

5 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Hes a likable fella I don't really care about his ability, he always plays good football so he's an asset to the league and is one of the few decent English coaches. You're doing him a disservice there, considering bournemouth haven't kicked up trees after his departure 

He’s definitely a likeable bloke

I just wonder if Howe was as good as some think, what took him so long to be hired? 

Guest Col city fan
Just now, StevieLynex said:

I was thinking the same. He's someone that can score goals in the Premier League, isn't Brendan's first choice, so I could imagine them coming in with a bid as high as £50m. If they did, would we accept it?

50 mill for Kelechi!

😆

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Said this before… with the billions spent by Utd over the years it’s beyond belief to think they consistently start with Fred and McTominay in midfield 

And people say we have overperformed. I would say Man U have with those two in midfield.

Just now, Pliskin said:

United are actual dog shit.

Genuinely can't remember them playing well in any game I've seen them in this season. They were so lucky to get through their UCL group and in the PL they've been shocking. Even Norwich were the better team against them a couple of weeks back. 

13 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

To think Fred was a £50 million buy as well 

• Haha 1