Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

I know a certain former England International and Champions League winner they could have who would also be home grown for them...

I imagine they will probably go in for Digne at Everton

Don't like the bloke but we have seen how much this injury can ruin players in Ricardo, it is a shame as he is actually quite fun to watch in that Chelsea system bombing forward

I'm hoping that Rudders is already on the phone offering them Bertrand. 

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

So plan B is the actually use players they already have, whilst plan A is to permanently sign a new player lol

Chilwell's career isn't over ffs. Just make do with what they have for now, it's why could have squads.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

So plan B is the actually use players they already have, whilst plan A is to permanently sign a new player lol

Chilwell's career isn't over ffs. Just make do with what they have for now, it's why could have squads.

Yep, made the same point on the previous page, surely they have someone on loan they can recall?