Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

8 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They’ve began waffling on about the PL becoming a bore now because it’s dominated by Man City and they are the only club who challenge it. 

Now they know how the rest of the 14 in the PL feel 

Maybe they should sod off and play in some sort of closed shop European superleague.

Just now, StanSP said:

How has Lukaku not been penalised there? 

Although it is Maupay who got away with tearing Vestergaard's arm off at their place so I have little sympathy... 

The commentators are going on about Maupay holding lukaku but he had a swipe at maupay before that

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Although it is Maupay who got away with tearing Vestergaard's arm off at their place so I have little sympathy... 

I think Maupay initiates contact there, you don’t want to see goals disallowed for that. He falls to the ground when he realises he loses his man.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Maupay has his arms around and all over Lukaku at the same time

Looks like Graham Potter decided he should use our corner tactics as well, who the hell decides to put Maupay on Lukaku lol

Edited by moore_94

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I think Maupay initiates contact there, you don’t want to see goals disallowed for that. He falls to the ground when he realises he loses his man.

Maupay is a Cvnt. Best left at that.

• Like 1