Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Rudiger is one of the biggest pricks currently in the Prem. 

He's that Sunday league guy whose entire game is basically being the most aggressive person on the pitch to mask a lack of talent. 

He's done hatchet jobs on half the talent in the league because he's got nothing in his game other than athleticism and a lack of conscience. 

Spot on, he was s*** for Chelsea for along time and only recently resorting to tackling dangerously that he is achieving anything, plus he was rubbish for Germany in the Euro's

Just now, StanSP said:

Should be red for Toney. Purposely stepped on Fernandinho there. 

Yup, I think if they would have looked at the previous challenge from Fernandinho on Toney, it was quite obvious Toney had intentions on causing harm.

You could see him speed up when he realised he had a chance of revenge.

Naughty from both players but I agree, thats a red card if looked at properly.

How is it that most of us have been hit in the face with some proper hard Sunday league footballs and are absolutely fine.

Pro's get hit in the face by the lightest footballs known to man and its like a cannon ball.

Same with the rolling around on the floor, I know it's pro football, and the norm, but I'd be embarrassed. 

• Like 3

Really like the look of Yves Bissouma for Brighton. He is a very good all round midfielder. Great intensity energy and tackling prowess.  Very aware of what’s going around him. Can bring the ball forward nicely and play a good pass/shot. He has also got that toughness we lack a bit of. Would be a great addition to our team in my opinion.