Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Seems like he's missing the Italian lifestyle.  He'll be gone soon enough.

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

So Man Utd are going to start thinking they are good again. 

Might finally get rid of Burnley this. year.

I turned it off to watch the 2nd half of Bristol City - QPR.  Not great football, but seeing Kingy and Matty James beats watching United pretend they are decent against Burnley.

Aw FFS - Kingy just earned a second yellow after giving the ball away.  Pearson down to 10 men.

The gods obviously telling me to watch college bowl games instead of this rot.

8 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Seems like he's missing the Italian lifestyle.  He'll be gone soon enough.

According to 5live this interview was from a few weeks ago when he was just coming back from injury and Chelsea were in form so was left on the bench .

I guess he was impatient and expected to walk back into the team.

Edited by Super_horns

1 minute ago, Sly said:

It’s even more weird when you see Grown Men doing it on social media. 

It’s bizarre, my 11 year old does it and he’s a Leicester fan so I’m always arguing with him about it for fun but grown men shouting it is just f*****g weird!

16 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Why do they shout Sue when Ronaldo scores?

It all goes back to when Ronaldo first signed for Man United as a teenager, when he scored his first goal he went out to celebrate with teammates and ended up spending a steamy night with Sue Barker, who asked him a few questions of sport, Ronaldo credits this one night of passion as the main reason for his future success and pays homage to the one that got away with every goal he scores. 

Edited by Aus Fox
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Was Maguire always this bad?

He was all over Tarks right at the end there, but no talk whatsoever of a penalty, yet I’ve seen other ones given for much less!

It would’ve made no difference to the result of this match, but that’s not a reason to ignore it.

18 hours ago, twister said:

True  but isnt part of it just poor coaching in terms of finishing 

I mean I watched brighton play palace when they lost at home with 25 odd shots, and have never seen worse finishing in my life.

Just be thankful we were lucky enough to have earnt the reputation to bring someone like daka in. Finding a clinical goal scorer is ridiculously hard and without one, you end up just like Brighton. 

you can get by with half decent defenders or average midfielders but lack that goal scorer and you just won’t win games. 

Edited by Lambert09

I find the lukaku interview utterly crazy. He’s literally only been there half a season and has just got back into the first team. 

He’s probably just exiled himself and I fully expect havertz to be first choice now. What a strange thing to do 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I find the lukaku interview utterly crazy. He’s literally only been there half a season and has just got back into the first team. 

He’s probably just exiled himself and I fully expect havertz to be first choice now. What a strange thing to do 

Its a weird interview to give, like you said, he's been there 6 months at most, been injured for a while of it.  Unless Tuchel assured him a role in system X which suited his style and he's deviated to another system that doesn't. 

Tuchel is starting to get grumpy, wonder if that's the start of his decline

Edited by UniFox21

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

What did he say?