Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 hours ago, KingsX said:

It's a betting company.  They offer markets in how many points each club will finish on.  That table merely reflects where punters' money has gone so far.

1391094245_pointsmarket.JPG.e131b465b988c63e0a45687279bda039.JPG

And yes, many foolishly place bets based on emotion (e.g. Tottenham are my club) or outdated information (Arsenal are a top six club).

Have a look at the form table in 2021 ……

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I see you're linked with Kaio Jorge? He will be an unbelievable signing for someone for a very modest fee. Can sign a precontract on a free now for January if not.

My Brazilian mates rave about him. Would love him at Leicester 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

If Lage plays his version of 4-4-2 as in Benfica then we'll need another striker. Sounds like Jorge can be had for around £10-12m.

I said you lot might get relegated, maybe i was being harsh tbf. Top 14 though. Just think some of the investment has been poor. Like that lad Silva. It's a shame that Jiménez will probably want out eventually 

Edited by NasPb
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NasPb said:

I said you lot might get relegated, maybe i was being harsh tbf. Top 14 though. Just think some of the investment has been poor. Like that lad Silva. It's a shame that Jiménez will probably want out eventually 

Can see him following nuno to Spurs if Kane leaves. Tbh that’s a pretty excellent replacement 

26 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Can see him following nuno to Spurs if Kane leaves. Tbh that’s a pretty excellent replacement 

It would be a huge gamble on their part to replace their talisman with a 30-year-old who's not played a game for seven months. For all that he apparently has made a good recovery there are surely still doubts about his readiness to play competitive football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest said:

It would be a huge gamble on their part to replace their talisman with a 30-year-old who's not played a game for seven months. For all that he apparently has made a good recovery there are surely still doubts about his readiness to play competitive football.

There are certainly question marks but Nuno knows how good he is. Those factors might even make him more attainable. Sell Kane for 100m, get him for 30. Possibly less with dodgy mendes 

70 left to invest in a younger striker and fix the gaping holes in the team. 

I think he’d have a greater chance of success than a random unknown quality from abroad. 

I did hear some links with Thuram who would be a fool to join them. 

Very thankful we got Daka in early as I’m sure he would have been targeted if Kane left. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

There are certainly question marks but Nuno knows how good he is. Those factors might even make him more attainable. Sell Kane for 100m, get him for 30. Possibly less with dodgy mendes 

£30m! lol

He cost us that three years ago when he'd done nothing in club football and not played in England before. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bazly said:

I don't think we will be turning out in the new season with every player bar Perez speculated to be moving in the Summer. Why does no one want Perez?

They read this forum.

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Trincão in from Barcelona. Loan with an option to buy for £25m.

Very happy with that. He's better than Traore. 

Good signing. Adds much needed creativity. Neto and Trincao either side of Jimenez has great potential. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bazly said:

I don't think we will be turning out in the new season with every player bar Perez speculated to be moving in the Summer. Why does no one want Perez?

Because he's a Palace/Newcastle level player and they can't or won't pay £20m+ for a goal shy and assist shy attacking player. And give him £50-60k a week in the process. 

Our only hope is Brighton. They've shown they will pay huge wages to unreliable and unproductive players like Welbeck and Lallana. So there's hope. Perez is younger than both and he's not injury prone liken them either. And he will right in at Brighton"s culture of of lightweight players with no end product. 

Someone make an Ayoze Perez compilation and send it to Graham Potter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1