Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Still torn as to if its a penalty or not so there's no way it's a clear and obvious error by the referee.

Yeah it's one of those that VAR doesn't overturn either way imo. Although that latest angle they showed did make it look like Ederson got a foot on it

Arteta doing an annoyingly decent job at Arsenal. They're developing more of an identity.

Gabriel is a very underrated CB. Doesn't get much attention but everytime I watch them play I think he looks a quality player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah it's one of those that VAR doesn't overturn either way imo. Although that latest angle they showed did make it look like Ederson got a foot on it

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, he could have decapitated him and it still wouldn't have been over turned.lol

2 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Been a while since I have seen someone having such a go at Man City as Arsenal is doing right now. Kudos to Arsenal. 

We had a good go last week - for 12 minutes.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Ake is Man City’s weakness 

Man City with Rodri are better than Fernandinho 

Arsenal getting better but they need to be put under pressure at the back - they need testing 

And some on the transfer forum were saying today let's get Ake on loan till the end of the season 😂

• Haha 1