Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

59 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

People laughed when I said I'd love Antonio here 🤡

I think I might have even made the suggestion when he was playing fullback for Forest. The man is a great player but will continually get overlooked for England as he doesn’t fit the profile. He’s like a more mobile version of Akinfenwe ….. but mobile, quick and better football ability.

2 hours ago, StevieLynex said:

Ranieri's Watford to win 1-0 with a late headed goal from their centre half from a corner

If only.

That was Spurs - well I know it was a free kick.

All that effort and actually looked solid in defence for nothing.

I guess we weren't going to get a penalty once Spurs didn't get theirs in the first half apparently. 

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Season is tough for us to make an impact now. Spurs dropping points would have had us with a chance at the top six group. 

Doubt it mate, Spurs and Arsenal now have no European football, they'll have fresh players most weeks and will probably start to pull away from us. Arsenal especially look a much better team than we do atm.

WHU look very good this year, but like us have European football.

Manchested United you'd expect to chuck another 50m at someone in January, probably a class CDM to stop McFred causing them problems every game. They may wait till summer though, but even then they have a lovely squad.

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Think it might be more to do with the fact that he's a full Jamaican international. :whistle:

He wasn’t ….. always. 😂  I believe his first game for them was in the autumn of 21?

I believe he was actually called up by Sam Allardyce but was an unused sub in his only match in charge.