Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Corky said:

Isn't the "You've got no history" jibe at Chelsea rather pointless now? They've won multiple trophies for 20 years.

They weren’t exactly that poor before Roman. 

1 x Premier / First Division

3 x FA Cup

2 x League Cup

2 x Community Shield

2 x Full members cups

2 x Cup Winners cups

1 x Super Cup

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Looks like the scousers will have to wait longer to win a title with anybody there to see it

Always nice to know that they have won the same number of Premier League titles as we have

14 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I'm in a whatsapp with a bunch of football fans of various clubs and the Liverpool 3 are all in consensus that:

- The Mane challenge wasn't a red.

- Liverpool should have scored four (I turned on at 35 minutes so who knows)

- Chelsea should have both goals disallowed and VAR is on a mission to help Man City win the league.

The Chelsea fans, to their credit are just laughing.

What is really interesting with football fans is that the Man United fans, who are typically silent at pretty much all times in the group, are all active now Neville is on one and there is a chance to wind up Liverpool.

I do worry for the Liverpool fans safety, sanity and welfare though, since we all know they feel it more, it matters more and it means more. 

That’s what’s so funny about them, they’re just so ****ing easy to wind up. They’re easily the tetchiest fanbase in the world; even when you tell them they’re tetchy they have a ****ing meltdown. Nobody would wind them up if the weren’t so reliably hilarious. 

• Like 1