Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, browniefox said:

I hope they see sense and do away with the waiting to put the flag up. It's unnecessary and dangerous. If someone's off put the flag up. If you're not going to flag straight away get rid of assistants for offside decisions. 

Assistant referees are pretty much redundant anyway at elite level.

Could easily have someone at Stockley Park in the refs ear instead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That’s what’s so funny about them, they’re just so ****ing easy to wind up. They’re easily the tetchiest fanbase in the world; even when you tell them they’re tetchy they have a ****ing meltdown. Nobody would wind them up if the weren’t so reliably hilarious. 

I'll share one post with you which has me in pieces.

'Typical Liverpool. Play the best football in the league all season and undone over Christmas/New Year to two smash and grabs.'

I'm assuming that was their 1-0 defeat to us and this game which is finely poised at 2-2 WITH HALF AN HOUR TO GO......

(Definitely is my last post on the subject as now used up by limit of ten posts a day. Enjoy the rest of the game folks! Come on the CHELSEA!)

Edited by The People's Hero
Edit.
  • Haha 1

Just now, The People's Hero said:

'Typical Liverpool. Play the best football in the league all season and undone over Christmas/New Year to two smash and grabs.'

I'm assuming that was their 1-0 defeat to us and this game which is finely poised at 2-2 WITH HALF AN HOUR TO GO......

If you need help stacking up against what is no doubt a big six cringe fest, give us the name of the WhatsApp group here mate lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Maybe the Chelsea fans could.s8ng something offensive

They’re all getting wound up on Twitter as the Chelsea fans are signing about Gerrard. 

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That’s what’s so funny about them, they’re just so ****ing easy to wind up. They’re easily the tetchiest fanbase in the world; even when you tell them they’re tetchy they have a ****ing meltdown. Nobody would wind them up if the weren’t so reliably hilarious. 

I got a message from a mate saying my celebrations after our win was ‘small club mentality’. Love it so much 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Reminded me of this. 

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Reminded me of this. 

Winding up Liverpool fans ... "destroying" deluded Tottenham fans ...

why do we so enjoy shooting fish in a barrel ?

4 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Absolute despise Liverpool fans.

My Neighbour thinks he is a super fan. Always out and about in a ridiculously undersized Liverpool Jersey with 19 - Champions written on the back.. Guy has never been Anfield in his life. 

He celebrates like they have won the league everytime they score. Screaming and banging walls. Cretin. 

I've got a brother in law like that. 

Tried giving me so much shit after the League Cup game, strangely, I haven't heard from him this week lol

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I've got a brother in law like that. 

Tried giving me so much shit after the League Cup game, strangely, I haven't heard from him this week lol

Get him  sympathy cake with the fox picture on the icing.

• Haha 1