Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'm sure Dean/Mariner will conspire to hand Ronaldo a penalty when a slight breeze knocks him over late on.

Mariner should never be allowed our games. He's a Villa fan and never gives us anything ever. 

Do a Spurs and whinge about it, they managed to get Kevin Friend off a game because he lived in Leicestershire 

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'm sure Dean/Mariner will conspire to hand Ronaldo a penalty when a slight breeze knocks him over late on.

Mariner should never be allowed our games. He's a Villa fan and never gives us anything ever. 

It is really weird now as I always see Taylor doing Man Utd/Man City games and Dean doing Everton/Liverpool games.

Man U are a decent upper mid table side....the 7th place for  conference league i expect will be a three way shoot out between us (if we can crawl thro to late Feb with mid table form and get 5 or 6 first team players back)...wolves and Man U 

I dont expect Brighton to maintain current  levels

Guest StevieLynex
29 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

United really are extremely average. Wolves have constantly caused them problems but just lack that killer instinct

United have serious problems. Despite spending so much money on the likes of Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Shaw, Ronaldo, Fernandes, Sancho they are miles behind the likes of Liverpool and Man City. They are relying on two elderly statesmen for goals - Cavani and Ronaldo. They probably need 4-5 quality players to make them anywhere near title contenders, and there are plenty of teams with lots of money to spend that they will need to compete against.

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I bet @The Bear tears his hair out watching wolves….. they look like a top four side until they reach the final third and everything goes to shit….. they’ve had a fair few decent attacking situations going on, but seemingly can’t get that penultimate decision right. 

Yeah it can be frustrating as hell. 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Very impressed with Wolves tbf 

Watford and Newcastle looked great against united as well, and Norwich and Burnley weren't that bad

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Got injured several months ago. Back training this new year and should be back playing in Feb. 

Can we sign him?

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, The People's Hero said:

Wolves are now starting to defend like us. Basically just marking areas of the pitch with no one in them.

Are they using zonal marking for corners?