Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Hahahaha hahahahahahaaaa hahahahaha.

Unless I've missed the sarcasm in your post that's an unreal take.

might be off base, but I'm serious :dunno:

It takes 100M in agents fees to assemble that much underachievement in a single XI.

well deserved @The Bear!

• Like 1

Fair play to wolves. Something needs to be done with this time keeping. There was no where near 5 mins added time there. Don't think wolves would of got it if they were losing one nil. Man United absolute rubbish. Ole in. 

• Like 2

Fair play Wolves.

The better side.

Manchester United hilarious lol It's like Ole is still at the wheel.

Can Sky please go live to Gary Neville for yet another self-pitying rant and a suggestion they buy Kane and Haaland.  

• Like 1

There was a time where teams would smash and grab against Manchester United- now teams are fully deserving to beat them. Us, Wolves, Watford; you could even argue Norwich and Newcastle merited more from their matches.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, KingsX said:

might be off base, but I'm serious :dunno:

It takes 100M in agents fees to assemble that much underachievement in a single XI.

well deserved @The Bear!

Underachieving yes but you can't look at that and call it a mid table line up. Ronaldo, Cavani, Sancho alone make them top 6 material! They need to sort out their midfield then they'll be a top side.