Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, fox_up_north said:

I think that's the case. But maybe there wouldn't be that market if they didn't try to charge £15 a game or £40 a month

this.

overpriced nonsense and they wonder why the average person watches free streams

£40 a month lol.

they will never ever stop free streams. either fix up your service, get with the times and charge people a fair price for the games they want to watch or continue to lose out forever. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

He's right. 

People don't like the bloke because of his short shrift attitude to precious footballers but the game is about winning, not about making Son Heung Min feel enabled in his handshaking or Paul Pogba able to do his dances. He wins.

The fact he's unpleasant doesn't sit well with people but he's a success of a manager. 

Edited by foxile5
Entirely mixed up two Korean players.

14 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

He's right. 

People don't like the bloke because of his short shrift attitude to precious footballers but the game is about winning, not about making Park Ji Son feel enabled in his handshaking or Paul Pogba able to do his dances. He wins.

The fact he's unpleasant doesn't sit well with people but he's a success of a manager. 

Park Ji-sung? Do you mean Son Heung-min?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Maybe if they made the games more available there’d be less ****ing demand. 

The 3-5 Saturday rule is what gets me. I have Amazon Prime anyway and picked up BT for the European stuff. I'm okay to pop to the pub for Sky matches.

But away games at 3? Dodgy Arab stream is the only way to watch. 

And while I am on my soapbox, FFS, make one of your packages -- Monday night maybe -- biddable only to free to air (Sky could still bid against BBC and ITV and put it on Pick and promote their pay service). The ratings would be great and probably get more people to shell out for the pay services.

12 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Has this been discussed? I've probably just missed it somewhere. Will end up at Spurs (if Kane leaves) or maybe Arsenal? What do we think? Although Man City also need a striker...

I am a big Ings fan; he's a great striker. It's his injuries that are concerning. He had an injury hit season last season but still managed double figures, and scored 22 the season before, and he doesn't even take their penalties.

Ings is class and I'd imagine he and Daka could be a tasty combo. But we're not gonna spend 100k+ pw on an injury prone 28/29 year old, especially whilst we have our current options. Binning off Kelichi would be harsh too. His games to goals ratio was probably as good last season and he's far younger.

Edited by sdb

11 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Because they are a shitely run club?

Well that answered that one. 

Brilliant how these documentaries start and then the club ends up mid table and nothing much happens. 

32 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Well that answered that one. 

Brilliant how these documentaries start and then the club ends up mid table and nothing much happens. 

The annoying thing about Arsenal is that despite being utter shite they have a knack of winning the FA Cup regularly. 

• Like 1