Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

If you really had to invite one to a party, which one would you choose between Rudiger and Zaha?

Zaha has a whiney face that even a mother would struggle to love, but Rudiger comes across as an absolute tosser.

Tough choice.

Chelsea should really be ahead in this one. Lukaku blew a very good chance by playing the wrong pass. He takes the wrong option too often to really be considered top draw. 

Edited by Duquesne Whistle

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

How does Ziyech get into a top side? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him have a half decent game.

Is there a reason he’s not at AFCON, or was he just not selected?

We didn't select him because he has attitude issues. Wasn't playing with his heart for the team. Not tracking back, fighting with the coach. I still wish we would have taken him, but both him and the coach can be too emotional. He's very much a form player. He made a mistake going to Chelsea. At ajax he was the star, they relied upon him even more than us with mahrez in 15-16 17-18 etc. If he had gone to a club like leicester he'd be preforming much better but he seems to care more about the fame and limelight than playing. And this chelsea sistem doesn't suit him at all

• Thanks 1

Guest StevieLynex
15 hours ago, KFS said:

So three points behind Brighton with two games in hand, and a point ahead of Palace with three games in hand. What a shit league lol 

Says a lot about how lousy we have been

Guest StevieLynex
15 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

And there's no way that Arsenal are missing 16 players like we were...

Same old Arsenal always cheating 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I would say maddison is going ahead of grealish again 

Grealish is better at diving

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Yup Grealish not the same when he was a big fish in a small pond, now he's a big fish(maybe) in a big pond

More like a fish out of water