Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

Even when we played the Liverpool fans were whining that we'd played a weak team against Man city and a strong 1st team against them.

Exactly. That's why I'm not going to go in on individual clubs but the game as a whole and it's culture of looking for excuses instead of fronting up and getting on with it.

Arsenal have taken over our mantle that we took from Newcastle and somebody will take over theirs.

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

Exactly. That's why I'm not going to go in on individual clubs but the game as a whole and it's culture of looking for excuses instead of fronting up and getting on with it.

Arsenal have taken over our mantle that we took from Newcastle and somebody will take over theirs.

It's reflecting the attitude of many players on the pitch with their diving, faking / overdoing injuries, appealing for throw-ins and corners when it's blatantly obvious what it should be, interminable setting up of free kicks by players deliberately being out of position, the crappy penalty run ups etc. The game has been contaminated with the money virus.

This is why I hate watching it on the TV as all that is so much more noticeable

10 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

A Watford win today would be hilarious.

A Watford loss and you imagine that their owners get jittery again.

A Watford win today would absolutely make my weekend.

NBC haven't mentioned Chris Wood twice in all the years since he moved to Burnley.  They just spent most of the pre-match rimming him.

The more hideous the owners, the more their clubs are worshipped.

It will be a huge quality-of-life improvement for millions of football fans if NUFC go down.  Make today happen Claudio !!!

Shelvey yellow 6 minutes in ... a hopeful sign things can't change overnight :thumbup:

Edited by KingsX
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Started slowly but been better in recent weeks having got a run in the team .

Does he play more as a cam or cm with you lot? With us he's like a cam mostly (moroccan national team) especially yesterday 

I thought only one of the coaching staff was allowed to stand up in the technical area? Seems Newcastle have both Mork and Mindy trying to get Newcastle into gear.

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

ASM has lost possession a few times trying too hard

Same old Newcastle, eh?  Joelinton has already missed two huge chances  :thumbup:  And Dennis is breaking free for Watford at will  :yahoo:

... who am I kidding.  I know how this will end.  The football gods are not just gods.