Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Why do Arsenal fans speak as if they have divine rights over our players? Not even playing in the same competitions as us next year. Fading into obscurity, bye lol 

because they see us as a club in the way of them getting back to being a top 4 club and we're really pissing their fans off. Just look at anything LCFC related on social media and it's full of Arsenal retards crying in the comments

Edited by turlo

1 hour ago, SkidsFox said:

Hang on. Arsenal have signed  a player called Tavares. 

Arsenal have signed a member of the 1970's American funk group? Sounds about right.

They've done nothing since Don't Take Away The Music hit the top 5 in the UK charts in 1976 so he maybe fancied a new career. Should fit right in to the Arsenal defence.

6 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Arsenal have signed a member of the 1970's American funk group? Sounds about right.

They've done nothing since Don't Take Away The Music hit the top 5 in the UK charts in 1976 so he maybe fancied a new career. Should fit right in to the Arsenal defence.

Time to start another American funk dancing for defence class, then? :P

4 hours ago, BroughtonFox said:

Are you posting the same comment every eight hours?

Dunno, looks like you’re monitoring it more than I am. Thanks for informing me

• Like 1

Tavares - now there's a name from my past. Very popular in the disco's especially with songs such as Heaven must be missing an Angel.

Saw them a few years ago as support group to Four Tops and Temptations.

They were very good.

Now where were we ... about the footballer ............

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

according to the Telegraph Masks and Covid Passports will be required to enter a Stadium after July 19th. 

As long as you can take them off in your seat then I'm not bothered. 

If not then clubs will kick up a fuss because people won't want to do that when you don't have to do it everywhere else. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

As long as you can take them off in your seat then I'm not bothered. 

If not then clubs will kick up a fuss because people won't want to do that when you don't have to do it everywhere else. 

But you'll have to put it back on before you jump up to celebrate a goal. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

according to the Telegraph Masks and Covid Passports will be required to enter a Stadium after July 19th. 

So you have to wear one to get in but once you are in you can take it off?

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

So you have to wear one to get in but once you are in you can take it off?

No idea i dont think they have confirmed that yet. Imagine it will be that though and you'll have to wear it to 'move around' the stadium inside bit like in a pub i guess. 

• Like 3

Just now, goose2010 said:

No idea i dont think they have confirmed that yet. Imagine it will be that though and you'll have to wear it to 'move around' the stadium inside bit like in a pub i guess. 

I just can’t see how it will be policed. There is just no way the majority will wear one. 

15 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

They were supposed to do this at Wembley but didn’t see many masks unless they were taken off once inside .

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

I assume and hope it'll be like cinemas. Mandatory inside, but you can take them off once you're in your seat. 

I know but what about just wondering around in the concourse etc? I guess we will just have to wait and see. 

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

Just had my first jab... Should get the second before they go to The Emirates if we feel like it... 

5 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Just had my first jab... Should get the second before they go to The Emirates if we feel like it... 

makes you wonder how they can do it though as there are people that wont be fully vaccinated by the first game of the season. Will 1 be enough for you to be allowed in? Also some people cannot have it for medical reasons but i guess they will be exempt? Seems a big call to make with only 4 weeks to go until the season starts. 

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 1

Not enough stewards or security on a matchday to 'enforce' the wearing of masks in the stadium while watching the game. 

To 'enter' it, yes. But once you're in the concourse you can be eating or drinking and get by it.