Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

lol this thread. Stick to your opinions lads. Its one game. If you thought he would be decent then he might be, if you thought he would flop then he might

People that change their opinions based on a small amount of data kill me lol

18,212 posts - How come you're still alive then :dunno::whistle::P

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We're 2 points ahead of Villa with 2 games in hand.

Most sensible post from you on villa I've heard....

1 hour ago, katieakita said:

everton.jpg

yep, it's all reruns out of Goodison these days  :yesyes:

bridge2.JPG.3ac985f5cd5177e2350e4430c3df7e36.JPG

- The Rafa has been destroyed, Captain.  This time we’re going down.

- Impossible, Bill!  The Rafa is the perfect deflector.  Repellent to all matter in the Blue sector … nothing can reach us through that!

- Gone, sir.  Naught left but a scorched paella pan.  You and I are now sitting ducks, and the Goodisoids want blood.

- Clearly the Rafa was not a fat enough Lipo-Shield ... deploy the Sam!

- Computer, activate the Sam ... no luck sir.  I get return code "Eff Off You Losers".

- Damn!  Bill, have we any more options?

- Just one, boss.  Computer, re-activate Plan Z.

BigDunc.PNG.5121bd274afc29738ae73c39f8fefa37.PNG

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Most sensible post from you on villa I've heard....

Haha, I do think they're set for a top 8 finish but theoretically we still have ample opportunity to finish ahead of them. I hadn't quite realised how bad they'd been on and off this season.

It’s quite amazing that we are in the top ten with teams around us playing two or three games more. 

On another point had a chat yesterday with a journo who covers Man U. Rather unsurprisingly it’s a shambles behind the scenes and they are totally clueless when it to comes to the permanent manager. 

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Amazed we didn't go ahead and play it. Couldn't have been a better time and we could have got an 11 on the field. 

Suppose it sets a precedent to the other games we've got coming up which are harder and where we might still have less than 13 players available. Annoying though.

24 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Amazed we didn't go ahead and play it. Couldn't have been a better time and we could have got an 11 on the field. 

Hignsight is a wonderful thing had we known today would get called off, an Everton would lose to Norwich sure we'd of played, but the schedule looked like tue, sat, wed with 8-13 first teamers available, hopefully circumstances fall in our favour, upon reschedules, but in all likelihood that will only happen if we fail in the conference. 

Is Eddie Howe an improvement on Steve Bruce? I personally do not see any real difference and the purchase of Chris Wood looks like a massive mistake.   They deserve everything that is coming to them.