Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

13 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

You’re missing my point about VAR. 

I don't think anyone missed your point, they just ignored it because it's a bit dim. 

Football doesn't get magically more exciting because you let people score from offside positions if the lino is thick. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That game management from Leeds in injury time deary me, constantly creating their own problems, miss of the season from Bowen but a draw would have been a joke after the disallowed fourth goal.

Lampard to Everton I think, would be a good fit. Everton have got to be careful with this appointment, as there pretty much in the relegation scrap now. Though with the quality they have in the squad I don't see that happening. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

That game management from Leeds in injury time deary me, constantly creating their own problems, miss of the season from Bowen but a draw would have been a joke after the disallowed fourth goal.

We are always like this.  We don't do "game management", time wasting or shithousery.  We do "maybe we can score another".  Commendable but does very little for the finger nails, heart or TV remotes.