Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Man United fans should be happy with someone like Rangnick in charge, albeit temporarily; comes across as not being phased by prima donnas in the team, i.e. Ronaldo, and seems to say it as it is very well and honestly in interviews.

Edited by Wymsey

No chance this season unfortunately but next season I would love Brentford and that whinging cvnt Thomas Frank to get relegated. 

Every defeat he’s moaning about how unlucky they are or how they should have won. And the bit about Jadon Sancho who was attending a funeral shows what a cvnt he really is. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

No chance this season unfortunately but next season I would love Brentford and that whinging cvnt Thomas Frank to get relegated. 

Every defeat he’s moaning about how unlucky they are or how they should have won. And the bit about Jadon Sancho who was attending a funeral shows what a cvnt he really is. 

What did he say

2 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

He's incredibly fortunate the bottom 4 are total dross this season, its the only reason they arent battling relegation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Koke said:

How the **** did we lose it from here lol

20220120_124325.thumb.jpg.22d52e55f77c757af4cbc290b2646fa8.jpg

That doesnt even make sense! So the ref managed to tack on 2 additional extra time minutes then for the calamity to happen? Yeh See we are the laughing stock this morning and Spuds fans gloating. I hope the players feel embarrassed and ashamed like we fans do. How is that a professional performance by professionals? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

When we played them earlier in the season I got chatting to a couple of their fans on train and they were just constantly bigging everything about Brentford up. "We're this, we're that". I stopped listening. 

They didn't even impress me. People talked up their performance against us but they weren't even that good, most of their shots were from range and don't get me started on fvcking long throws.

Manager seems to moan like you say. I hope they go down next season, because it won't be this season sadly.

• Like 1

Will Liverpool be investigated for this manipulation of the rules? 

Regardless of the Dalglish thing, why did the request postponement BEFORE knowing results of a round of testing they didn't need to do, despite getting negative tests to begin with?? 

• Like 1

Managerial CV:

2013–2014 Al-Ahli (assistant)

2014–2015 Guangzhou

2015–2016 Al-Nassr

2016–2017 Tianjin Quanjian

2017–2021 Guangzhou

2019 China

Controversy[edit]

The night before the 1999 UEFA Cup Final, a video tape was released which showed Cannavaro being injected with a substance. The substance was found to be neoton (phosphocreatine), which is used in cardiac surgery to protect the heart during periods of anoxia and stress. It is not on the banned substance list. This chemical is, in partnership with adenosine triphosphate (ATP), fundamental to the ability of the body to produce muscular energy. Phosphocreatine is formed naturally within the body, with over 95% of the compound stored within the muscle cells. The body also receives dietary creatine primarily through the consumption of meat.[105] No action was taken regarding this incident.[106]

On 8 October 2009, Cannavaro failed a drug test. However, Juventus claimed the drugs were medicine for a severe allergic reaction to a wasp sting, and not performance-enhancing. Because of the urgent nature of the treatment, Cannavaro could not ask for permission to CONI in time, which was done immediately afterwards. Apparently while awaiting the conclusion of formalities involved for CONI with granting this permission, he was subjected to the drug test that eventually gave the positive result. CONI later dropped charges against him.[107]

In February 2015, Cannavaro, his wife Daniela and his brother Paolo were respectively handed ten-month, four-month and six-month prison sentences for breaching orders and entering Fabio's residence after it had been seized by authorities in 2009, amid an investigation into fraudulent activity and tax evasion. All three have appealed and will have their sentences suspended until the final judgement has been made.[108][109]

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Will Liverpool be investigated for this manipulation of the rules? 

Regardless of the Dalglish thing, why did the request postponement BEFORE knowing results of a round of testing they didn't need to do, despite getting negative tests to begin with?? 

Because it's Liverpool Football Club; they do what they wish without any punishment, sadly.

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Managerial CV:

2013–2014 Al-Ahli (assistant)

2014–2015 Guangzhou

2015–2016 Al-Nassr

2016–2017 Tianjin Quanjian

2017–2021 Guangzhou

2019 China

Controversy[edit]

The night before the 1999 UEFA Cup Final, a video tape was released which showed Cannavaro being injected with a substance. The substance was found to be neoton (phosphocreatine), which is used in cardiac surgery to protect the heart during periods of anoxia and stress. It is not on the banned substance list. This chemical is, in partnership with adenosine triphosphate (ATP), fundamental to the ability of the body to produce muscular energy. Phosphocreatine is formed naturally within the body, with over 95% of the compound stored within the muscle cells. The body also receives dietary creatine primarily through the consumption of meat.[105] No action was taken regarding this incident.[106]

On 8 October 2009, Cannavaro failed a drug test. However, Juventus claimed the drugs were medicine for a severe allergic reaction to a wasp sting, and not performance-enhancing. Because of the urgent nature of the treatment, Cannavaro could not ask for permission to CONI in time, which was done immediately afterwards. Apparently while awaiting the conclusion of formalities involved for CONI with granting this permission, he was subjected to the drug test that eventually gave the positive result. CONI later dropped charges against him.[107]

In February 2015, Cannavaro, his wife Daniela and his brother Paolo were respectively handed ten-month, four-month and six-month prison sentences for breaching orders and entering Fabio's residence after it had been seized by authorities in 2009, amid an investigation into fraudulent activity and tax evasion. All three have appealed and will have their sentences suspended until the final judgement has been made.[108][109]

Someone get him down here, he'll probably still be a better centre half than Vestergaard and Soyuncu,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

When we played them earlier in the season I got chatting to a couple of their fans on train and they were just constantly bigging everything about Brentford up. "We're this, we're that". I stopped listening. 

They didn't even impress me. People talked up their performance against us but they weren't even that good, most of their shots were from range and don't get me started on fvcking long throws.

Manager seems to moan like you say. I hope they go down next season, because it won't be this season sadly.

Personally thought from the start they'll go the same way as sheff United did. Do alright this year. Get found out and have a terrible second year. We can hope. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Their recruitment policy and the way they have climbed the ladder is very interesting and admirable so fair play to them for that. However, there are more than enough London clubs and Fulham are going to come up too so they can go for me. 

9 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

Their recruitment policy and the way they have climbed the ladder is very interesting and admirable so fair play to them for that. However, there are more than enough London clubs and Fulham are going to come up too so they can go for me. 

Their recruitment policy is decent but they also spent on some. Toney, for instance, wasn't exactly cheap. 

But yeah we have too many London sides as it is. As you say, Fulham will come up and QPR might make the play offs. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

not sure where to put this - who is this opposition manager at the game where Pearson uttered his iconic ‘f off and die’ to a ‘supporter’ ???  

It’s all laid out in a master plan!!!

image.png.740e1b887e1c9457d7eea9f8b2aacaac.png

Rodgers should have known then how the fans act towards the manager.