Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I know I'm going to get pelted for this but how lucky was Claudio to get that season with us, seriously? 

We all know what happened when he tried to put his own stamp on things....lovely, lovely guy but football has moved on

• Like 2

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

I know I'm going to get pelted for this but how lucky was Claudio to get that season with us, seriously? 

We all know what happened when he tried to put his own stamp on things....lovely, lovely guy but football has moved on

His team certainly had no luck tonight. Thought Norwich were poor, but fair play got the job done. 

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Claudio was able to build on the good momentum from the previous season, he knew little needed to be changed it was case of reminding the players how good they were and allow them to enjoy their football. The exits of both Kante and director of football Steve Walsh was a major blow to Claudio it meant he had to change things in the second season and just couldn't find and get that momentum back.

For Claudio to be a success he needs to be at a club where there's already good players and setup. I don't think Ranieri has the skills anymore to build a team from scratch.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

If you think Claudio was "lucky", then so was LCFC from the owners down.

The fact is that to win the EPL you need more than just luck.

At the end of the day we were the best team in the league that season and that is an undeniable fact, lest we forget.

• Like 1