Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Thought Everton would win this with the Ferguson bounce. Villa have held firm. Everton with little quality. 

Tbf, that was a bounce, they played better than they had been, they've just been even shiter recently.

16 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Richarlison made a back for Mings, but since Harry Kane has made it his trademark it is no longer a foul.

No way. Mings was all over him as usual, Mings does it every week.

1 minute ago, Jonezy said:

Can you really blame them? Most of their seasons are very similar to the one we are finding ourselves in.

Yep and we see how many people moan and for us its one season. Imagine having 20 years of it like them.

• Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

What has some idiot in the crowd throwing things got to do with safe standing Jenas?

Just because someone's stood up doesn't make them more likely to throw something, as seen today:blink:

Jenas is one of the worst pundits going 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Was talking more about winding up opposition players rather than fans but yeah, point taken. 

I'm only joking. 

I think you're right.  We could do with someone the opposing team want to kick lumps out of.  Any irrational behaviour on their part is only going to be to our advantage.

• Like 1

Brentford peppering Wolves' goal ... then a full speed, bloody head clash between Jensen and Henry takes both out.  Both tracking the same high ball without a Wolves player in sight.  Ouch!

That justifies having extra "concussion" subs for me.

• Like 1