Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Brentford peppering Wolves' goal ... then a full speed, bloody head clash between Jensen and Henry takes both out.  Both tracking the same high ball without a Wolves player in sight.  Ouch!

That justifies having extra "concussion" subs for me.

We've been absolute shite. Bruno changed formation to 3-5-2 instead of 3-4-3 to give an extra man in CM. Wrong call IMO, they're still all over us. 

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It hasn't been that low. Weird rule to stop the game. 

Could be Heathrow tbf. Planes fly in low over Brentford.

Not just the game to think about.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Joe Cole - 'Ranieri is a top top manager'

No he's not, these pundits are just happy clappers, never say anything that is groundbreaking or that is gonna upset the applecart.

He is but he's past it like rafa 

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Joe Cole - 'Ranieri is a top top manager'

No he's not, these pundits are just happy clappers, never say anything that is groundbreaking or that is gonna upset the applecart.

Ranieri signed Cole for Chelsea right? Just defending his ex manager. But we don't need that in a pundit. I don't want to listen to someone defend a friend instead of analysing them

I was massively wrong when we were linked with Bowen, likened him to a fat, overly aggressive version of Knockaert :sweating:

Should've snapped him up, RW sorted + Maddison, Barnes, Vardy chemistry up front.

Any other Champ/L1 wingers worth looking at these days?

Edited by Jaspa

Just now, Jaspa said:

I was massively wrong when we were linked with Bowen, likened him to a fat version of Knockaert :sweating:

Should've snapped him up, RW sorted + Maddison, Barnes, Vardy chemistry up front.

Any other Champ/L1 wingers worth looking at these days?

Pfft, we'd have injured him for about 18 months by now :ph34r:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Just about to start our 20 min delayed 2nd half and the ref realises his tech isn't working so the game is delayed again. Unprepared shambles. 

It's a good job he had his carer with him to get him dressed!

• Haha 1