Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

That Rashford goal is apparently 'inches' either way offside/onside according to SSN. 

Obviously it gets given to Man Utd...

4 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Thats disallowed if it’s up the other end - no doubt about it

I was just pulling up in the car when they scored and had 5Live on. The commentators and pundits were saying they would be interested to see the lines on the offside decision because they hadn't seen it. I was under the impression that the commentary teams are shown all VAR footage to see them making the decision. Interesting they didn't get to see this.

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

So, who do you think.is going down? I think it'll be Watford, Norwich and Burnley, I can see Newcastle staying up, just. 

Watford and Burnley definitely I would say.

I still think Newcastle too, and hopefully they do, but their next game is big against Everton.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

Wolves showing the benefit of having a tight defence. Scoring a couple generally wins them the match. If only the same could be said for us.

Lage has been great in not only improving the defence from the Nuno "get everyone behind the ball!" days, but also complimenting that with more goals too. 

Jose Sa has been instrumental in that by being a good sweeper keeper who commands his box, allowing the defence to play higher. He's been a fantastic signing. 

Edited by The Bear

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Watford and Burnley definitely I would say.

I still think Newcastle too, and hopefully they do, but their next game is big against Everton.

Yeah I'd have a cheeky little smirk on my face if they did go down, ideally with Leeds and Everton but I just think they'll shithouse it somehow! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

So, who do you think.is going down? I think it'll be Watford, Norwich and Burnley, I can see Newcastle staying up, just. 

Lets see where we are at the end of February.. the Spurs collapse could have a lasting effect and tough games next month. :(

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Yeah I'd have a cheeky little smirk on my face if they did go down, ideally with Leeds and Everton but I just think they'll shithouse it somehow! 

I'd like Leeds to go down, alongside Newcastle, but I think Watford and Burnley will go.

Smith will have done a good job at Norwich if he keeps them up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Brentford need to be careful. Played more than anyone else and Seem to have a habit of losing games when playing well. Pretty sure that's had all their most difficult games at home as well so have a tougher run in. Probably just about have enough. 

Manager is losing his composure too.

• Like 1