Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Another nothing performance from Grealish 

I'm starting to think that him and Maddison share a talent. They are never BOTH on form at the same time... its either one or the other. 

I think they've found a way to transfer talent to each other and have some sort of time share rota on the go. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fox92 said:

Liverpool two games in hand and they've probably got each other to play too.

Yeah, I know. I just enjoy the fact they try to hype up Man City not winning for the first time in 3 months.

• Like 2

Just now, Out Foxed said:

if they win their games in hand it is

a bird in the hand etc

Pfcpurse you would rather be in Man City's shoes but what I'm getting at is it's not as clear cut as saying " 12 points ahead". 

I've grown to like Thomas Frank's assessment of other teams being lucky. Means he's deluded and wont change anything to improve the team so therefore will hopefully slide into relegation trouble :fc:

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I've grown to like Thomas Frank's assessment of other teams being unlucky. Means he's deluded and wont change anything to improve the team so therefore will hopefully slide into relegation trouble :fc:

He's not deluded, he's shielding his players, diverting blame in the public and trying to keep up their morale. 

Straight out of the playbook of Mourinho at his peak. Nobody is "supposed" to like Frank other than Brentford fans, he's fine with that. 

We could do with a fvck load more of that from our own gaffer tbh. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's not deluded, he's shielding his players, diverting blame in the public and trying to keep up their morale. 

Straight out of the playbook of Mourinho at his peak. Nobody is "supposed" to like Frank other than Brentford fans, he's fine with that. 

Yeah fair enough its fine for Brentford and we need Brendan to be a bit more Klopp/Pep about things.

Still hope Brentford go down though.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

If I was a Brentford fan I might agree 2,3,4 times but now I’d be like shut the fec up and sort it out then

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Yeah fair enough its fine for Brentford and we need Brendan to be a bit more Klopp/Pep about things.

Still hope Brentford go down though.

At least Brentford play watchable football & the Premier is better with them in it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

I've grown to like Thomas Frank's assessment of other teams being lucky. Means he's deluded and wont change anything to improve the team so therefore will hopefully slide into relegation trouble :fc:

Sounds familiar lol 

Well, according to Quest, the East Midlands belongs to Notts Forest, after they beat Derby in the B League. Obviously they forgot that we are the top East Midlands team. Only watching BTW cos 5 minutes of MOTD was too much for me. I hate PL football!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Oh come on..!! Until the last couple of weeks, Rodgers has Shielded his players & their form..