Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

If united didnt have a team full off egos 

Then the top four would already be a closed case, luckily for even a remotest bit of interest they have a squard of divas and have given others a chance.

the top three are already miles clear

Its a predictable league really, and if united get going then its the top four everyone predicted again ad nauseum. 

16 minutes ago, twister said:

chelsea also kept pulisic and a 90 million pound player on the bench today

money talks

Big time. If anything Chelsea are seriously underachieving this season given their manager and what they have spent. They are actually a bit of a joke when you look at everything.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Jota moved towards the keeper and away from the run off the ball which was beyond his control and going out of play anyway 

Not even sure he touches the ball - if the keeper cleans him out then it matters not where the ball is but that’s not what happens here - this could be the worst VAR call yet ……

anyway, MOTD have just brought on my PTSD from Wednesday just before I go to bed - brilliant ……

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Not sure how the ref in the game went from not giving a penalty to awarding it after looking at the screen as clearly he didn't miss anything major or obvious.

Standard of refereeing and standard of VAR decisions is depressing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, majaco said:

Standard of refereeing and standard of VAR decisions is depressing.

Unfortunately it's the same thing.

Shit ref on pitch sits behind VAR screen = shit decisions are still gonna happen.

Lee Mason was one of the worse referees I've ever seen but he just does VAR now. Still gonna be making terrible decisions isn't he.

• Like 1