Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

10 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I think I read that it's a year or 2 old but still what a scumbag! 

2 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

The voice clip seems to have been recorded on 21st October last year. A week before he scored against us 

The pictures could be older and the recording more recent. It could be that she was in this controlling relationship for while, and is now out of it and feels confident she can speak out now.

• Like 2

Just now, The Year Of The Fox said:

The voice recordings all over Twitter. But it’s pretty sickening to listen to

D6E059FA-35A2-49A3-A0B3-1875661E2B98.png

Yeah I've seen it. What I'm saying is foxfanzer said he heard some of it was 2 years old. It's possible some of the pictures are 2 years old whilst the voice recording is only 4 months old for the reason I stated above.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Mason Greenwood looks to have been a naughty boy.

39 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

A bit more than just a naughty boy from what I've seen. The sound clip is horrific 

Yeah he's fvcked now. Career done? 

That sound clip is awful.   How the he'll can someone be so entitled to think that amongst all the other abuse, "I asked you politely ' is OK?   

Is there not enough there for a prosecution.

Perhaps the police will repeat Cressida Dick's force's assertion that crimes aren't investigated retrospectively.

IF this was a Leicester City player, I would want them sacked at the earliest opportunity. Regardless of their value, importance to the team or profile. I hope Manchester United fans feel the same and do not try to defend him here. 

There also needs to be a full police investigation and he needs sending down. 

I hope the club and the Premier League are doing everything they can to support the lady involved too.

• Like 4