Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Sickening and disgusting. Made even more so by listening to the audio recording at the end. Hopefully he receives some significant jail time. 

You’d think his football career would be over, but we ourselves kept Danny Simpson on despite him being convicted of domestic violence, so my guess is his career as an elite footballer is over. 

Edited by rn9013

I would expect at the very least GMP have arrested Mason already as necessities clearly exist. Should see a statement later today. This is a high risk domestic violence case with harrowing footage. 

Sky and SkySports very quiet on it at the moment, I wonder if this would be the same if it was a smaller club/player? 

Edited by Muzzy_no7

Listened to the audio a few times. It’s very disturbing. I hope he get's punished for what he's done. It’s absolutely disgusting behaviour. Doesn’t matter who he is, stuff like this is so unacceptable. As a parent of two young girls, hearing stuff like that is hard and makes my blood boil. I hope Utd take this very seriously. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately the lack of morals and the greed of football clubs would probably ly mean his careers not completely finished. Although it should be and any club that signs him should get the abuse they'll deserve. 

Fingers crossed the **** never plays again and gets locked up for a long time. 

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Want to know what was said in the recordings but dont think I can go through with listening to it.

I just dont understand why people carry out these act, feel for what she's gone through.

WARNING. ITS UPSETTING!!! 

2 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

The scariest thing is that in order for her to record a voice note it’s obviously happened a load of times. 

Isn’t he like, 20 years old or something? What has happened in his life that’s made him behave like that!?

He's probably been surrounded by people treating him like he's gods gift. Really hope he sees the inside of a prison cell

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

The scariest thing is that in order for her to record a voice note it’s obviously happened a load of times. 

Isn’t he like, 20 years old or something? What has happened in his life that’s made him behave like that!?

Facts 

• Sad 2

Just now, Blue717 said:

Is there anyway he could still worm his way out of it by saying that isn’t him? Obviously we don’t know what’s on the rest of the recording.

Especially if the victim doesn’t provide a police statement, it could be difficult to prove it’s him. I don’t know him so don’t know what his voice sounds like so wouldn’t know who it was.

However throw him in jail and ban him from playing football ever again.

Just now, Buce said:

Why does something need to have 'happened in his life'?

Sometimes people are just c**** for no discernable reason.

I did think that when I wrote it, it’s almost giving him an excuse if I say something has happened to him.

truth is we don’t know so it’s a bit of a pointless question by me 😂

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Harrowing to listen to. That's just a minute's clip of a 15 minute recording too.

How many times has he done that to her for her to have had the courage/ability to record it to gather evidence?

I hope he's made an example of. Prosecution, serious jail time, career over. The lot.

Manchester United need to treat this extremely seriously too. Suspended without pay or contract cancelled completely.

Drop that **** like a tonne of bricks and assist the police in anyway possible.

The kid is a £100m asset - I can’t see them doing anything unless he ends up being charged and convicted. 

Sad state of affairs for football for this to be true ….