Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

Do you think you'd have been better off keeping Munoz or had he run his course?

If anything the fans were against  him more than Ranieri.

I think he struggled a bit tactically but was early and it’s not like we have done much better since.

Maybe needed a Hodgson next to him with experience?

The fact this is our first clean sheet all season shows where the problems lie.

Its not like we have a load of kids at the back either .

I mean like v you guys the manager doesn’t tell our defender to duck under the ball or give Vardy a free header for example.

Sometimes in football it is easiest to blame the manager  I feel as they get sacked .

Edited by Super_horns

I Hope this week, clicked into some Foxes fans heads...Its showed again Why there is today a chasm between Top 3(4)   & the rest...

Liverpool have had always this type of mentality & success...The in depth Quality of their Youngsters who deliver regular 1St Team Quality

performances. This allows them to have  average/just decent First 2/3 of a season, then come strong towards the Business end of the season,

even the last 1-4 games...Its not a coincidence or luck,it happened too reguarly over the last 50+ years, more so since the start of the PL...

• Like 1

seriously - not only is zouma a complete cvnt, but his arrogance in allowing someone to film the incidents in just as shocking.  How stupid are some people? 

I don’t expect West Ham to do much other than to get him to make a public apology and donate two weeks wages to a cat charity.  That should take the heat off him re any possible prosecution…..

2 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Forward that to Caglar, Turks love cats. Hopefully sticks a nut on him Sunday. See how Kurt likes a boot across the floor. Worthy of a red card, I'll permit it.

To be fair there was a pretty high chance Cags would get a red card against West Ham anyway. Cat volley or no cat volley.

Seriously though, footballers should have to sit an IQ test before being allowed to use a phone. 

As for the cruelty, it speaks for itself. Despicable behaviour.

• Like 1

Just now, BenTheFox said:

What has he done? 

Just Google his name, first result in Google/Twitter. I don't want to link animal abuse straight to the forum thanks.

He's injured too >_<. They really can't let this be swept under the rug.