Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Couple of Wham fans on their forum trying to play it down to the effect of "well if he did that to someone outside a nightclub", "well Marcos Alonso killed a woman(dangerous driving)".

Alot more going in on him too though.

• Like 1

Wonder what punishment he will get for this? West Ham owners arent exactly known for their ethics or morals and they paid a pretty penny for him not long ago. 

Also animal abuse punishable by law now? Up to 5 years in prison I think. Obvs he won't get prison but surely he ends up in court for this and hopefully his pets removed with him never being allowed to own any animals again?!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

What c unt. Depressing the amount of freaks there are in football. Every month it transpires there’s another despicable twat playing at the highest level earning disgusting money.

The concern is how many more are there out there just without the video evidence.

Just think they are above the law 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Ffs sake honestly the state of the 'premier league' football at the minute must be at it's all time low. 

And it's starting to be a lot easier to realise why the f am I giving so much time effort and money to watch these cvnts week in week out.

I have a 5 year old grandson that I have actively encouraged to support LCFC and football in general...

This last couple of days has made me think that I'm not doing him any favours!!... the shocking behaviour of our so called fans in Nottingham and now this!!

Right now I don't care a toss how we do this season or have any desire to watch football in general!!

It's all become extremely tainted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

seriously - not only is zouma a complete cvnt, but his arrogance in allowing someone to film the incidents in just as shocking.  How stupid are some people? 

I don’t expect West Ham to do much other than to get him to make a public apology and donate two weeks wages to a cat charity.  That should take the heat off him re any possible prosecution…..

His brother filmed it

then probably sold the story on his own millionaire brother.

or the brother is just as retarded and sent in to a friend who leaked it

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

With events over the last 8 days, I don’t think I’ve been this disillusioned with football in all my life. 

This is how I'm feeling, not helped by events at my younger son's under 13 game on Sunday when amongst other things the opposition coach continually abused the ref, came on to the pitch to threaten him, shouted derogatory remarks about our boys, etc. The game itself was a cracking 2-2 draw between 2 excellent teams who played in the right spirit but the whole experience has really put me off youth football to be honest; it was genuinely horrible. It just makes you wonder whether the whole culture of the game is rotten to the core. 

• Like 1