Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wasn't there videos doing the rounds before Arsenal signed a player of him getting off with his dog? Some absolute weirdos in the game. I think we should be on a wid winter break now forever. Pull the plug.

lol  :blink:  lol

I'm not saying it was Koscielny, but he looks the sort...

Maybe "Lead" Dixon, Marc Overmasstiff or Arsene Wengrrrrr ?

• Haha 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60299426

West Ham United have "unreservedly condemned" Kurt Zouma for hitting his cat after a video emerged of the France defender kicking and slapping his pet.

The video shows 27-year-old Zouma kicking the cat across the floor and slapping it in the face.

He has apologised and the club say they will deal with the incident internally.

"I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret," the centre-back said in a statement.

"I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

Further footage, first published by The Sun and reportedly filmed by Zouma's brother Yoan, shows the player throwing shoes at the pet and chasing it around a room.

"West Ham United unreservedly condemns the actions of Kurt Zouma in the video that has circulated," said the club, who signed the defender in the summer from Chelsea for £29.8m.

"We have spoken to Kurt and will be dealing with the matter internally, but we would like to make it clear that we in no way condone cruelty towards animals."

An RSPCA spokesperson said: "This is a very upsetting video. It's never acceptable to kick, hit or slap an animal, for punishment or otherwise.

"We are so grateful to people who report suspected animal suffering to us and we would like to reassure people we will always look into and, if necessary, investigate any complaints made to us about animal welfare."

The Metropolitan Police will not be investigating the incident.

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

lol  :blink:  lol

I'm not saying it was Koscielny, but he looks the sort...

Maybe "Lead" Dixon, Marc Overmasstiff or Arsene Wengrrrrr ?

I've just slapped my forehead and cursed myself that I didn't go with "Terrier Henry".

:P

Guest bennytwohats
11 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Such a weak response. Those clearly aren’t the actions of someone doing this for the first time in an isolated incident.

I sincerely hope this statement isn’t the end of it as that would be him getting off extremely lightly for what he did. Nasty ****

Really young looking cats too, doubt they're over a year. Raises the question, why would he even have them in his apartment if he hates them so much? Unless he enjoys regularly abusing them, which is what the caption suggests.

Met Police "will not be investigating". Animal abuse, clear evidence :blink:

Hope the KP Fan- base will take the knee before the Hammers game in support of the new RSPCA ´Cats Lives Matter´ initiative.

What a discusting piece of work this man is, also involving a young child in this act of extreme cruelty.

The poilce doing nothing sets a precedence. The next disgusting person who attacks an animal could get a decent lawyer to get them off by just saying Zouma got away with it. Its crazy the amount of stuff "famous" people get away with. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

"Loved and cherished by our entire family" you just filmed yourself volleying it across the kitchen you absolute cvnt.

Pathetic statement that.

Written by some media guru at West Ham. Waste of time reading those sorts of things.

• Like 2

On 05/02/2022 at 20:06, Corky said:

Apart from the Norwich v Watford games, all the others between teams in the bottom four haven't seen more than two or a team score more than once.

Doubt it will change in the rest of the season either.

But they all have us to play yet ...

I can 100% bet that isn't the first time. Nobody does that to an animal in isolation and, likely, they don't stop at just animals.

Fuching hell I really am losing a lot of enjoyment for football. What with the wages, the behaviour, everything. 

Give me non league Dave working as a bricky over this lot

• Like 1