Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest MarshallForEngland
8 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

The poilce doing nothing sets a precedence. The next disgusting person who attacks an animal could get a decent lawyer to get them off by just saying Zouma got away with it. Its crazy the amount of stuff "famous" people get away with. 

This is absolutely not true. There is no such legal defence. 

2 minutes ago, MarshallForEngland said:

This is absolutely not true. There is no such legal defence. 

So how can one person get prosecuted for a crime but another get away with the same crime? Surely that's a flawed justice system. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How's he not being charged or investigated? 

As far as I'm aware, RSPCA will be heavily interested in this if they decide to visit and do their investigation. They can make a case out of him. 

This is how justice works in the world, if you have enough money chances are you will not be treated the same as others. Just look at the queen and her family 

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How's he not being charged or investigated? 

As far as I'm aware, RSPCA will be heavily interested in this if they decide to visit and do their investigation. They can make a case out of him. 

The rspca have received many complaints. The cats need a medical check and removing to ensure their safety.  This is all over social media and the one good thing about social media is pressure. People are disgusted so I'm not sure West Ham can hide behind "dealing with it internally" 

He has also behaved like that in front of his child.  That's alarm bells right there. Abhorrent bully.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Wasn't there videos doing the rounds before Arsenal signed a player of him getting off with his dog? Some absolute weirdos in the game. I think we should be on a wid winter break now forever. Pull the plug.

Yeah Nuno Tavares lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

This is totally true. Wealth and upbringing is literally a free pass to commit the majority of crimes.

Yup lol, just look at leaders of poor nations who are brought before the hague for things Blair and Cameron did. 

What with the recent behaviour and crimes of some professional footballers, the ESL bollocks, Saudis buying clubs, the Qatar WC and the Forest match - I'm on the brink of having had enough of top flight football- it's toxic. I might go fully non league. Obviously I'll come round at some point, but football stinks at the moment.

• Like 1