Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

quick check - who do we have in our squad who is 31 and married :ph34r:

Bertrand and Albrighton.

It could have been us... we did come very close to signing the alleged individual...

• Like 1

https://www.worldfootball.net/players_list/eng-premier-league-2021-2022/nach-alter/10/

Born between 20/07/89 - 19/07/90

Manchester Police

Full international 

It isn’t exactly hard to see where the assumptions are coming from, although could be one of two others in fairness. 

:ph34r:

Edited by Sly

8 minutes ago, Sly said:

https://www.worldfootball.net/players_list/eng-premier-league-2021-2022/nach-alter/10/

Born between 20/07/89 - 19/07/90

Manchester Police

Full international 

It isn’t exactly hard to see where the assumptions are coming from, although could be one of two others in fairness. 

:ph34r:

It's a hell of a coincidence after the rumours posted on Saturday night though.

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

It's a hell of a coincidence after the rumours posted on Saturday night though.

I didn’t see those. Joking aside, before I read the article, I thought it was Maddison after the talk on here over the weekend. 

• Haha 1

Sickening really ... I know there will be lots of jokes but it just seems like a sad, destructive situation to me. 

I just can't laugh at it. (and I don't hate Everton to even feel a hint of schadenfreude.)

If true, seriously, I'd refrain from even posting jokes that would implicate the accused. That's how people end up getting off on grounds of mistrial.

And of course, once that's the case, the accused can go after people for libel.

It's not Everton's forum rallying around "one of their own" - if anything it's the opposite. Damages the possibility of a fair trial.

• Like 2