Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

The irony is the average Joe enters the field of play and chins a celebrity / person in the public eye and they're almost certainly getting a stint in prison vs the average Joe clouting another average Joe and prison wouldn't definitely be the result.

A celebrity / person in the public eye volleys a cat and there's very little repercussion, where as that's your average Joe or the cat bin lady and heads are rolling. Jobs are lost and criminal charges. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Everything you need to know about the current state of the Premier League and this crop of players can be seen in that **** starting for West Ham tonight.

Also tells you everything you need to know about Moyes as a person, heard some shocker stories about him. 

For all Brendan’s shite, he had the balls to drop players in a big game who had

done wrong…. Probably why they all hate him now to be fair. 

League full of entitled uneducated ***** 

Just goes to show how hard the job can be. 

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I was thinking that, too.

Did VAR even review it as dangerous play?

Probably not as chopping is allowed in UAE.  Defo Red.

1 minute ago, Hales said:

Just catching up - they are playing Zouma! WTF!!!!!!  Utterly appalling West Ham. I am actually disgusted 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

If the game was away, might be different? I am hoping the KP crowd react proportionally to what he did (with a young child in attendance). Disgusting individual. Let him have it Leicester fans.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Everything you need to know about the current state of the Premier League and this crop of players can be seen in that **** starting for West Ham tonight.

Also tells you everything you need to know about Moyes as a person, heard some shocker stories about him. 

For all Brendan’s shite, he had the balls to drop players in a big game who had

done wrong…. Probably why they all hate him now to be fair. 

League full of entitled uneducated ***** 

David 'a wee slap' Moyes

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Probably not as chopping is allowed in UAE.  Defo Red.

VAR reviewed it and felt Newcastle deserve a harsh punishment by deciding not to send Shelvey off.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daggers said:

BBC's in-game scoring seems to be malfunctioning. Some people's score of 1 must have been misinterpreted by the computer.

117095347_Screenshot2022-02-08at20_44_45.png.b04a34aacbb35eaa40323dac7599f8d5.png

Although zouma is the ****, I rated every single one of them 1 for accepting him in the team, high-fiving him before kickoff etc. Knobs. Also gave all the Watford players 10 for having to be on the same pitch as him.

I don't normally get this angry but I'm raging! I'm furious at West Ham, the other players, Zouma and especially Moyes.  What the hell! I've emailed everyone I can think of.  Thankfully it looks like the RSPCA are taking it very seriously and West Ham are being discussed all over social media 😡😡😡😡😡

If it was Leicester I would be utterly ashamed. I feel more and more done with football every passing day... ....

Edited by Hales
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

In 30 odd years I've been feeling less and less arsed about football week after week (even when we win btw)

Tonight probably finishes me off..how the **** is that vile cvnt Zouma not only playing but being clapped by his own fans.

Disgusting actually disgusting

I totally agree..

I'm at the stage where I am beginning to lose complete interest in the game!

Seen too many despicable things lately.

...and this Zouma cvnt is just going to walk away from all of this isn't he!!!?

I'm out.

• Like 3