Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Ngl I just give up and assume that sooner or later Newcastle are going to be massive, top six, great players, etc. 

So I probably prefer the idea of Everton going down. Its much funnier and could have much more long term consequences. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ngl I just give up and assume that sooner or later Newcastle are going to be massive, top six, great players, etc. 

So I probably prefer the idea of Everton going down. Its much funnier and could have much more long term consequences. 

This. Fat Frank and Everton going down would be the silver lining of this season

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm speechless I really am.

Where are the Police? The RSPCA? How can he just apologise and move on like nothing has happened just because of the money he earns.

How can Moyes even consider picking him? His team mates sit next to him and no doubt hug him if they score ?

It's like I'm living on a different fvcking planet I swear 

If the RSPSA are doing nothing, then why are they going after that School Teacher that kicked her Horse? 

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm speechless I really am.

Where are the Police? The RSPCA? How can he just apologise and move on like nothing has happened just because of the money he earns.

How can Moyes even consider picking him? His team mates sit next to him and no doubt hug him if they score ?

It's like I'm living on a different fvcking planet I swear 

I’ve just seen what Moyes has said about selecting him, this he’s one of our better players bollocks. 

Absolutely unbelievable, hope some Fcuker breaks his legs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I’ve just seen what Moyes has said about selecting him, this he’s one of our better players bollocks. 

Absolutely unbelievable, hope some Fcuker breaks his legs.

Agree, obviously usually against players receiving career ending injuries but I swear down if somebody in the next few weeks puts him in a wheel chair I'll be opening a bottle of single malt and raising a glass to who does it.

• Like 2