Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Bloody hell, if Everton lose this they are right in the shite. I knew they were struggling, but didn’t realise how close they actually are to the bottom 3.

You have to think Newcastle with their signings maybe can get on a mini run and have enough to get themselves clear. 
If one of Norwich, Burnley orWatford can get some thing going they could drop.

I know our season hasn’t been what we wanted or expected, but imagine being an Everton fan, despite millions of quid spent and countless managers, every season for the last 30 + years has been like this one for us.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

It won't happen but the dream is Everton and Newcastle both drop with whoever else.

If you had choose one to go down, which one would you go for? I'm leaning towards Everton - Lampard and Ali love-in with the media

Edited by StevieLynex

15 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm speechless I really am.

Where are the Police?

Animal cruelty is reported to the RSPCA. I'm guessing they will be arranging a visit and possibly assembling a case for court.

"The RSPCA can request help from the local authorities or the police when necessary" - https://www.cats.org.uk/media/1024/eg13_cats_and_the_law.pdf

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StevieLynex said:

If you had choose one to go down, which one would you go for? I'm leaving towards Everton - Lampard and Ali love-in with the media

For me the Arabs and Eddie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

If you had choose one to go down, which one would you go for? I'm leaving towards Everton - Lampard and Ali love-in with the media

Hard to choose to be honest, it'd be a laugh to see Newcastle have their project derailed for a year (morally at least) and see them re-sign Mitrovic to score 50 goals to get them promoted. But Everton going down would probably be funnier, and we've seen Newcastle drop before anyway.

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

In 30 odd years I've been feeling less and less arsed about football week after week (even when we win btw)

Tonight probably finishes me off..how the **** is that vile cvnt Zouma not only playing but being clapped by his own fans.

Disgusting actually disgusting

I said pretty much the same up thread. I love the game but some of the people in it are filth. The rot starts right at the top too..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Line-X said:

Or sticking by a FB called Danny Sim...:ph34r:

Fair enough. Not gonna lie i was ignorant to what he had done in 15/16,i was younger. His behavior was despicable and while he did a great job as a player, knowing and remembering what he did hurts. Shame on him. And pardon me for the stupid comparison, sometimes our memories can be biased and that's the truth. Peace