Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not watching the Newcastle but has Saint-Maximin really only actually completed 8 passes all game?

Not a massively surprising stat. He’s direct and he’s usually the last man in an attack. His whole aim is to either score or win a set piece. 

Edit* he’s been absolutely amazing by the way…

Edited by AjcW

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not watching the Newcastle but has Saint-Maximin really only actually completed 8 passes all game?

That's 7 more than any of our players managed on Sunday

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

ASM is an incredible player. Far too good for Newcastle but they might be able to keep him now they can offer him stupid wages. He is their biggest chance of staying up. 

He's there for the long haul now you'd think. Same with Trippier and Guimaraes.

Pity as we could have taken advantage of their summer 2021 scenario by getting him.

Edited by Nalis

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

IMG-20220208-WA0000.jpg

Alli is your perfect example of a young player who got far too much too soon

Other than any inner drive to improve, he has zero incentive 
And it seems like he’s a plonker who doesn’t have that inner drive and who doesn’t give much of a shite anymore 

He’ll probably fizzle out into nothingness and end up like Drinkwater I reckon? Being sub at Burnley 

Too much, too soon..

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

IMG-20220208-WA0000.jpg

To be fair he played well against the mighty Panama in the 2018 World Cup, as did Lingard

There was an "unnamed" player in the news a few years ago. Obviously injunctions and shit so I won't say anything about the story but the player was Alli and he's been absolute shit ever since it happened. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kopic said:

There was an "unnamed" player in the news a few years ago. Obviously injunctions and shit so I won't say anything about the story but the player was Alli and he's been absolute shit ever since it happened. 

Context? 

7 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Burnley. So limited, but such application. I watch with envy. 😞

Me too, dyche is a miracle worker. Too bad people base everything on stereotypes in management. He's very tactically flexible and pragmatic. He's way more than just 44 faking two and hoof ball haha

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

ASM is an incredible player. Far too good for Newcastle but they might be able to keep him now they can offer him stupid wages. He is their biggest chance of staying up. 

Newcastle will stay up unfortuantely.  They might finish above us!!

• Like 1