Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

5 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

This is all irrelevant.

Players get dropped for going out and getting pissed the night before. 

West Ham won't drop theirs for commiting a crime and a heinous act of animal cruelty. Animals cannot defend themselves, to me its akin to assault a small child. 

If a player had been filmed slapping a small child, they wouldn't be playing. That's all there is to it. 

Sure people will say the two aren't comparable, but I don't give a **** - abusing Animals is disgusting and one of the worst crimes there is and for far to long the sentences (if punishment actually occurs, rarely) are pathetic and a large chunk of the population, usually men of the 'Lads lads lads' ilk with a lack of moral compass and a right wing view of the world think its a nothing crime. Its disgusting, and in my view he should be facing much, much worse than missing a game. Take into account he involved a small child in the act (that will now grow up to think hitting Animals is normal) and the fact it was premeditated, recorded and laughter to be had all round and he should be getting a prison sentence. 

People that don't equate animal cruelty to a serious crime are fooking nuts. Its lowest of the low, it really is. Text book case of anthropology trumps all. 

He looks like a ****ing neanderthal and if he's going to act like one he should be treated as one. Scumbag.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Court of public opinion? There's a video of the bloke kicking a cat and the RSPCA have taken them off him. Not like there's a rumour doing the rounds that he's misbehaved a little bit and he's getting grief on social media.

I was responding to a post criticising Moyes for picking the player, not about if it was excusable (it clearly isn't, it was on film, he is thick tw@t)

Don`t jump to conclusions or you are part of the court of public opinion to which I was referring

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I was responding to a post criticising Moyes for picking the player, not about if it was excusable (it clearly isn't, it was on film, he is thick tw@t)

Don`t jump to conclusions or you are part of the court of public opinion to which I was referring

I don't think anyone needs to form an opinion. The evidence is pretty obvious, and act is clearly that of an utter scummy piece of shit. Anybody that thinks they need to hear the backstory or take into account previous good character etc before making their mind up is a ****ing ejit. 

As for Moyes, I couldn't give a shit what punishment the club has handed out, Moyes picking him is a shocking, shocking decision. Clearly he has absolutely no filter or moral compass either. If Zouma had slapped his misses, or his child, Moyes wouldn't have picked him. He did pick him, thus Moyes doesn't equate abusing an animal to being anything remotely seriously. Given Moyes has previously joked about slapping Women, I do fear that he is an utter cvnt. 

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 3

Just now, SecretPro said:

I don't think anyone needs to form an opinion. The evidence is pretty obvious, and act is clearly that of an utter scummy piece of shit. Anybody that thinks they need to hear the backstory or take into account previous good character etc before making their mind up is a ****ing ejit. 

IT WAS ABOUT MOYES PICKING THE PLAYER NOT ZOUMA'S GUILT

:nigel:

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I understand your point, in essence you believe let the authorities deal with it and until that time Moyes should be able to pick him. My point wasn't questioning whether you thought his actions were bad, more that the court of public opinion shouldn't be the issue here, there's evidence of what he's done and the RSPCA are involved so the club/Moyes should take the steps to make him unavailable until it's resolved.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

5 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I understand your point, in essence you believe let the authorities deal with it and until that time Moyes should be able to pick him. My point wasn't questioning whether you thought his actions were bad, more that the court of public opinion shouldn't be the issue here, there's evidence of what he's done and the RSPCA are involved so the club/Moyes should take the steps to make him unavailable until it's resolved.

That was actually not my point, something I clearly did not make it clear. My point was more that we do not know what Moyes has been told/instructed from the West Ham board, he could for example have been told to play him.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

That was actually not my point, something I clearly did not make it clear. My point was more that we do not know what Moyes has been told/instructed from the West Ham board, he could for example have been told to play him.

Hm with your example I doubt they've actually told him to play Zouma but I get they may have said you're allowed to if you wish. Moyes should have more about him and the reasoning he gave makes me think it was probably his call. But regardless of who made the call, my post criticses the club overall for not making him unavailable anyway whether that's Moyes or the owners.

48 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Hm with your example I doubt they've actually told him to play Zouma but I get they may have said you're allowed to if you wish. Moyes should have more about him and the reasoning he gave makes me think it was probably his call. But regardless of who made the call, my post criticses the club overall for not making him unavailable anyway whether that's Moyes or the owners.

No issue with that and I fully agree, I was only pointing out that nobody knows what has been said by Moyes/West Ham and we should not draw conclusions, the evident cruelty I never would dispute.

Edited by Dahnsouff

Zouma abusing his cat and still starts yesterday make my blood boil just like Fer Nino playing on and actually scoring after breaking Fofana's leg. Its disgusting and I hope West Ham will feel the wrath from this. If it had been some unknown youth player he would have been sacked off in an instant, but because its their 35M investment they try to brush it off and let him play the day after in the hunt for more football millions. 

• Like 2

Went on Socials to check out Adidas dropping Zouma and the Internet is actually all about Adidas posting images of chebs to sell sports bras.

Adidas social media team is having a helluva day.

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

As for Moyes, I couldn't give a shit what punishment the club has handed out, Moyes picking him is a shocking, shocking decision. Clearly he has absolutely no filter or moral compass either. If Zouma had slapped his misses, or his child, Moyes wouldn't have picked him. He did pick him, thus Moyes doesn't equate abusing an animal to being anything remotely seriously. Given Moyes has previously joked about slapping Women, I do fear that he is an utter cvnt. 

There's quite a lot of evidence to suggest that people who abuse animals are also more likely to carry out acts of violence against other people than the rest of us. One study made in America showed that more than half of all women who owned a pet and who were abused by their partner reported that their pet had also been abused. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

lol

Honestly, the material is endless ... and it has taken THIS LONG for a sizable minority (moronity?) of United fans to come around to the fact that THEIR CAPTAIN is mainly known as the Clown Prince of the Premier League ...

HMp3.JPG.bbc45b4da19988fecff07add1269c043.JPG