Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

These games are for the neutrals if we supported Spurs, Southampton, Villa or Leeds we’d all be giving large about giving up the leads  and all the chat about how all these managers are schooling Rodgers in how to play is crap because no manager really wants games like these anyone 1 of the 4 could win their game, as I say these are games for the neutrals

• Like 3

Just now, BKLFox said:

These games are for the neutrals if we supported Spurs, Southampton, Villa or Leeds we’d all be giving large about giving up the leads  and all the chat about how all these managers are schooling Rodgers in how to play is crap because no manager really wants games like these anyone 1 of the 4 could win their game, as I say these are games for the neutrals

At least you know what you’re on about lol 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Said before I’d rather have Ralph over Potter 

I definitely think somebody out of that Leipzig/Salzburg school would be right up our street. High intensity football where having possession is helpful but not fetishised.

Just now, ttfn said:

I definitely think somebody out of that Leipzig/Salzburg school would be right up our street. High intensity football where having possession is helpful but not fetishised.

Quite refreshing to see a manager who has had the ability to turn around some pretty awful results and runs of form. As opposed to when the rot sets in, it never alters

He’s had to coach a rebuilt squad and keep them away from relegation. After clearing some deadwood, their squad is starting to come together very nicely.

• Like 1