Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

35 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Shame really we had such a close nit squad that fought together don’t know if it’s what Brendan said regarding a clear out or anything said we’ve not been privileged too but what the Fuch has happened since early in the season when we were together ?

Doubt we will ever know fully mate but we’re that in between club where we can be 5th or 15th depending on how happy the camp is. What I don’t get is how some plays like soyuncu for example think after us he’s going to get some great move cause not sure who out of the elite would have him, he may not be thinking like that but his effort and performances suggest something ain’t right

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Said before I’d rather have Ralph over Potter 

Don't think Ralf really wants see Vestergaard and Bertrand again.

Ralf only sold the because they couldn't play his high press with pace football and now with the new owners who want Southampton to be the Redbull of the EPL, it's perfect for Hasenhuttl

7 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I definitely think somebody out of that Leipzig/Salzburg school would be right up our street. High intensity football where having possession is helpful but not fetishised.

Salzburg’s current manager Matthias Jaissle.

The likes of Vardy, Daka & Barnes would be lethal in his setup.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Quite refreshing to see a manager who has had the ability to turn around some pretty awful results and runs of form. As opposed to when the rot sets in, it never alters

He’s had to coach a rebuilt squad and keep them away from relegation. After clearing some deadwood, their squad is starting to come together very nicely.

Yup with a little financial help from us by buying their defensive duo who were considered the worst for conceding goals last season

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

After spurs beat us, I had spurs supporters that I know saying that they were on it and heading for top 4.

I told them I was at the game and they were sh1t 

we were shocking and they needed two goals in the 96th minute 

And yet they could feasibly have had 4 or 5 goals in that first half.

15 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Doing Spurs late on might have felt sweet for Leicester City fan Che Adams. I’m clearly still not over it! 

We rejected him 5 times in the youth set-up, I'm not sure he's much of a fan anymore lol

9 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Absolutely ridiculous. I hate how this has become another race debate! Can't people just be held accountable for their actions?

Really hope we smash them on Sunday and put Zouma out of action for a few months. My already low opinion of that club is even lower now 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Absolutely ridiculous. I hate how this has become another race debate! Can't people just be held accountable for their actions?

Really hope we smash them on Sunday and put Zouma out of action for a few months. My already low opinion of that club is even lower now 

so many people on twitter (and relatively high powered people) are saying this is because he is black, utterly ridiculous. 

23 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Antonio comparing it to racism.

I'd say booting a cat is worse than dropping the N bomb. I'd say beating someone half to death because of their skin colour is worse that booting a cat.

Depends if it's light racism or heavy racism.