Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

5 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Interesting analysis of where each team controls territory.

We're not too dissimilar to Southampton, Palace, Villa and Wolves. We seem to control the territory in the non dangerous area, around the back line. It show we work better attacking on the left than right, which I think people have picked up on this season, but the service to our strikers isn't great.

Excellent effort from Burnley to not even control their whole box

• Haha 4

Looking at Man U lining up in a 4231 and on current form and availability there’s not one Leicester player I can see getting in that side.

And to think they are only just scraping top four with the talent and money spent, it makes me think that some fans expectations are a little too great.

• Like 2

Wow that was hilarious.  McT makes 2nd foul in short succession, to me it was a yellow card but the ref wasn't going to give it.  but bc the player stays on the ground, as soon as they call the medical team on, he shows the yellow.  Absolutely crazy that a player reaction has any affect on that - you're literally rewarding players for faking injuries.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bats8711 said:

Wow that was hilarious.  McT makes 2nd foul in short succession, to me it was a yellow card but the ref wasn't going to give it.  but bc the player stays on the ground, as soon as they call the medical team on, he shows the yellow.  Absolutely crazy that a player reaction has any affect on that - you're literally rewarding players for faking injuries.

Might had more feedback from the 4th ref?  Man Utd are another team with the dirty tactical fouls, I see...

Looking at Southampton they are playing like we used to play the season before last. Very pleasant on the eye.  Why would their coach leave them for us?   No chance.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Looking at Southampton they are playing like we used to play the season before last. Very pleasant on the eye.  Why would their coach leave them for us?   No chance.

Quite gung ho. Imagine him with our current defence!

Guest StevieLynex

Hassenhuttl to replace Rodgers. He then replaces Iheanacho with Broja, Vestegaard with Bednarek, Tielemans with Ward-Prowse and Praet with Romeu

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Hassenhuttl to replace Rodgers. He then replaces Iheanacho with Broja, Vestegaard with Bednarek, Tielemans with Ward-Prowse and Praet with Romeu

Forgot to add Adams! Com on you Saints

27 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

It just their final ball, just need that better quality upfront, shame they sold Ings. Even through they are a goal down, their still going forward so should be interesting second half.

Agree with you no chance he wants to come here, he doesn't want to reunite with Vesty & Bertrand who couldn't play his high press with pace football. Plus with the Saints new owners who want them to be the Redbulls of the EPL.... Hasenhuttl is perfect

Edit former Leicester born & bred player just scored!

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1