Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

12 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I know this is fairly tangential to much of the discussion in this thread recently, but I will NEVER understand why it is currently fashionable to not wear socks.

Socks are great.  Who wants sweaty shoes or cold ankles?

Yay Socks. 

OK Boomer lollol 

• Haha 3

That player's career is surely over even if proven innocent, such is the power of social media*

* I'm not talking about DCL's fashion crimes here btw....although it could still apply lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

It’s an Everton thing… some proper wronguns there. 

ADE495B8-5F0C-4F90-90B8-1A5A6B3B49BE.jpeg

Tom Davies looks like he's a 50 year old mum that has just nipped out to get a few bits from the offie in her dressing gown.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I know this is fairly tangential to much of the discussion in this thread recently, but I will NEVER understand why it is currently fashionable to not wear socks.

Yay Socks. 

Invisible socks innit

26 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am hoping this is who the police are investigating. Absolute shocker.

Agree - the Fashion Police would throw the book at him.  That is not a 'man-bag' for sure. That alone deserves a serious stewards.

45 minutes ago, weller54 said:

All I can see is a head, hands, handbag and slippers 😂

Screenshot_20210720_075938_com.android.chrome_edit_1011044636389476.jpg

Ugh.

He's one of those **** types that wear subjectively hideous things then hide behind the 'its fashion' refrain. 

Honestly, I wouldn't feel any sympathy if he had paint chucked on him. Clearly after the attention. Looks like a right twat. 

6 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Ugh.

He's one of those **** types that wear subjectively hideous things then hide behind the 'its fashion' refrain. 

Honestly, I wouldn't feel any sympathy if he had paint chucked on him. Clearly after the attention. Looks like a right twat. 

Bit weird 

50 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Yay Socks. 

You need to get down with the kids everyone knows socks are only worn with sliders . And when doing so a pair of white ones almost pulled up to your knee . 

3 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

You need to get down with the kids everyone knows socks are only worn with sliders . And when doing so a pair of white ones almost pulled up to your knee . 

Any particular shade of white?

25 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Ugh.

Remarkably, it's only the second most embarrassing thing to happen to Everton so far this week lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Smart move. Also worth remembering there’s a victim here, even if it turns out to be not so sinister. His wife is also heavily pregnant I think. Can’t imagine the stress this would cause for her. 

Any man who cheats on his pregnant wife deserves a switft kicking where it really hurts. I hope there is nothing to this rumour. Awful business.