Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Weren't quite a few clubs linked with Evans, don't think Dawson was in danger of going to Man City 😂

Sort of my point though. Evans would have done a job for a top four club for a few years but their fans/manager was too stuck up to push it through. 

West Ham fans were the same about Dawson and now he’s a hero. 

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Sort of my point though. Evans would have done a job for a top four club for a few years but their fans/manager was too stuck up to push it through. 

West Ham fans were the same about Dawson and now he’s a hero. 

Pretty sure West Brom rejected a bid the year before we signed him of just under 20 million from Man City. So not like Man City didn't try, also Evans was always linked with the big clubs. My point is Dawson never was.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Corky said:

3k Newcastle fans there, all wearing different replica shirts.

Did they have one from the Middle Ages then?

Ferdinand's not that painful when its not a Man Utd match, you can tell how annoyed he was at the defending of the goals and what Newcastle in particular did wrong for the Dawson goals.

Punditry is a lot better when you have positional players going about how well or badly the teams are defending/attscking etc rather than chucking in a load of ex strikers from the particular clubs playing.

• Like 2