Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mmh. 

I dunno. In typical villa fashion they've spent a lot of money and not really bought owt. 

It was disappointing before they even kicked a ball. What they got for their cash wasn't exactly exciting. 

The only club Ings has played for and not been a regular scorer says a lot about them 

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

I thought Ings and Bailey would be better value than they've been. Buendia and Coutinho look like good signings.

I'd still expect us to finish above them all being equal but both to be higher in the table.

The Man United = us reference made a bit earlier is probably a better comparison, actually.

Ings is extremely mid table and Bailey was always a FIFA signing nroe than a really good idea. He's like the Bundesliga's slightly more successful Demarai Gray. 

Just now, Super_horns said:

Be disappointing for them I guess.

Only one shot on target from Villa,

They were Royballed.

Sarr back made a difference attack wise.

Obviously need to build on this v Palace.

Well done on the win. I personally think Brentford will drop like a stone so there's a potential spot up for grabs between Burnley Norwich and you guys.

• Like 1

I thought watford fought hard and deserved the result. Dennis had a good game and having Sarr back has helped the attack.

maybe this is the turning point where old Woy starts weaving his survival magic?

Glad to see everton get done too. 
still annoys me how the arses are squeezing out wins. That should be us not them! Hope we can squeeze out a win tomorrow. Will do a world of good for our confidence. Need defensive solidity and attacking prowess. Like Too said the team need to continue to fight like in the past.

FOXES NEVER QUIT!

• Like 3

Would love for brentford to go down, but preferably Newcastle or Everton for now. Beggars can't be choosers. Next year brentford will suffer and their arrogant manager will be sunk. Only thing I know is that Norwich are down 100% lol. Hope Burnley stay up, that dyche is a miracle worker. If they stays up then he deserves a lot more recognition especially with that squad. Should be interesting. Hope we don't get fall into the relegation battle of course. 

Regarding the premier league title, could care less but not even gonna lie, would prefer Liverpool to win, hate city more than anyone. Don't like either though 

Still hate Tottenham though, but you know prefer they win today 

As for arsenal, they bottle it surely and get maybe europea league tbh. 

Edited by NasPb
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why? 

They're only 1 point off lol

Not totally out of it but it is looking more unlikely, the form has hit rock bottom and we know what happens when you can’t get out of a rot.

Arsenal are far more likely if you ask me, also West Ham have played more games than the others.