Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, BakerLCFC said:

image.png.17bf0485cdfec70ffc3843f247bccf70.png

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

25m, add ons and a player for a 20 year old near entirely untested winger when they've got dubious finances, piles of debt, no midfield, a shit defence yet Moura, Son and Kane (for now) up front? 

Doesn't sound like the best decision making. 

Lamela’s output has been declining for years so perhaps they’re hoping Gil’s output (equally shite) will increase? Either way Sevilla can’t rate him that much if they’re willing to replace him with Lamela for £25m. 

On the other hand Lamela could become the 34th player to leave Spurs to win silverware so fingers crossed. 

4 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Agreed. Just to add to that point I hate the oldies that give you weird looks for wearing socks and sliders. They’re not bloody flip flops or sandals ffs - they’re meant to be worn with socks! 

Not strictly true they first really appeared in the format they are now in the 70’s  to stop the German football team getting rotten feat in the shower rooms so could be worn in the showers or pool areas etc . Not sure about you. But I don’t shower in my socks 😂

18 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Lamela’s output has been declining for years so perhaps they’re hoping Gil’s output (equally shite) will increase? Either way Sevilla can’t rate him that much if they’re willing to replace him with Lamela for £25m. 

On the other hand Lamela could become the 34th player to leave Spurs to win silverware so fingers crossed. 

I think Sevilla have had their pants down tbh, Lamela is exactly the sort of player they sign and turn it to gems. 

What Rodgers calls signing "broken" players, Sevilla are the absolute masters at. They probably have the best director of football in the world, they consistently buy bargains that others have cast off and make a team out of them. It's impressive. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think Sevilla have had their pants down tbh, Lamela is exactly the sort of player they sign and turn it to gems. 

What Rodgers calls signing "broken" players, Sevilla are the absolute masters at. They probably have the best director of football in the world, they consistently buy bargains that others have cast off and make a team out of them. It's impressive. 

I didn't realise they were so well thought of in the market. Who else have they done it with? 

Just now, foxile5 said:

Hope I'm alright to post this here, if not Mods @Mark please remove, but news outlets are now referring to the accused by name https://www.google.com/amp/s/ghanasoccernet.com/iceland-press-gylfi-sigurdsson-arrested-for-alleged-child-sex-offence%3famp=1

In all fairness I doubt Ghana soccer net is the most reliable source. 

There's a photo I really want to post, but can't, because it names the accused.

It's a picture of Graeme Souness with the caption "Ok so xxx has been accused of child sex offences, but why hasn't Paul Pogba done something about it?"

lol

Memes aren't funny if they're just written out 

Jesus they've dropped a few levels. From the Swedish Number 1 as competition to Begovic who Bournemouth didn't want. 

Gray's agent needs a medal and Townsend's must've made montage after montage of that Man City goal.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Thanks for the history lesson mate, showed your age there ;) I’ll stick to wearing socks with my sliders, but will make sure I shower without them in the future lol 

As long as they’re white and pulled up to your knee mind 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Hope we can emulate their success in the Europa. 

8 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

Im not usually annoyed by fashion choices but genuinely what the fvck are on Tom Davies’ feet? 

Even Dorothy Gale would feel jealous in someone owning such shoes..:whistle:

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I can feel Gray’s ears pricking up from here.

• Haha 1