Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

51 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Exactly. Least with BT they have more balance with presenters that aren’t just Big Six bias.  

I’m neither a fan of either broadcaster- but sky are getting worse and worse with their clear bias to the ESL teams. Time after time two non ESL teams will be playing- but they spend half the game talking about the big six instead. 

It’s so obvious listening to each commentary of every game, who the commentators support… i thought they had to be neutral during the game😂

Don't worry, on Super Sunday they usually spend the first 50mins talking about the 4.30pm game and then 5mins about the 2pm game, so Man Utd will be the forgotten ones tomorrow. Right....?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

Don't worry, on Super Sunday they usually spend the first 50mins talking about the 4.30pm game and then 5mins about the 2pm game, so Man Utd will be the forgotten ones tomorrow. Right....?

No way! They’ll find all the time they can to talk about Man Utd tomorrow- especially as i’m guessing Neville & Keane will be in the studio😂

Surprised that we got the 4:30 slot tomorrow to be honest- especially over Man Utd

2 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Man city seem to get about 4 goals against smaller opposition but find it hard against the top 6 teams. 

Sterling's also struggles against the big teams aswell

Teams struggle against stronger teams…breaking news…

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Teams struggle against stronger teams…breaking news…

It's just the case that when they score 4 or 5 against smaller teams the footballing media go crazy saying their the greatest and Pep is a footballing and tactical genius and their players are the on another level.

Isn't it the case when a team gives them a go, they seem to crumble

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

It's just the case that when they score 4 or 5 against smaller teams the footballing media go crazy saying their the greatest and Pep is a footballing and tactical genius and their players are the on another level.

Isn't it the case when a team gives them a go, they seem to crumble

Yup beating city is often more difficult than its made to be because of the psychological aspects... Look at us lyon and others who have beaten them with big results recently. No fear or respect that's overbearing was shown.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Spurs do the double over them and not many do. Man. City's high line brutally exposed. I wish Rodgers would take note.

Yeah, because it's not like we beat them 5-2 away last season or created 5 big chances at the Etihad this season, even though we lost. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Yeah, because it's not like we beat them 5-2 away last season or created 5 big chances at the Etihad this season, even though we lost. 

When their CBs park themselves on the half way line and you move ball forward quickly you can unstitch them. You have to defend well though.

5 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Now I can understand how you wrote this In a state of happiness not quite sure how you wrote it whilst clapping. 😃 👏 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Which bit, the borrowing of the money from an existing partner? Or Ashley trying to sue for breach if contract?

The former i think is ok so long as her company can service or repay the loan. The latter seems a gamble at best by Ashley and is probably more done to embarrass her after they removed his branding.

Newcastle thought they were so clever thinking they had done one over Burnley by buying Wood for 25m whose yet to score for them.

While canny Dyche's replacement for Wood.... Weghorst gets a goal and an assist in their win over Brighton.

Dyche is such a clever c**t in hyping up his players who he's about to sell for extortionate amounts to other EPL clubs

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

17 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Newcastle thought they were so clever thinking they had done one over Burnley by buying Woods for 25m whose yet to score for them.

While canny Dyche's replacement for Woods.... Weghorst gets a goal and an assist in their win over Brighton.

Dyche is such a clever c**t in hyping up his players who he's about to sell for extortionate amounts to other EPL clubs

Burnley will go down regardless. 

• Sad 1

Looking at the table and the form, I think Brentford are going to struggle to stay up. They’ve played 2 or 3 more games than most of their rivals and don’t look like picking up a point at the moment. In their favour, they still need to play all 6 teams below them in their final 12 games.

If I were to put money on in it now, I’d go Brentford, Norwich and Watford… 

Newcastle are playing okay and I expect them to do enough this season, Burnley, as they always do will pull away. And I expect Everton and Leeds to pick up enough points to be okay.

• Like 1